Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum  

Go Back   Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum > Classified > Cars and Parts For Sale or Trade

Old 06-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Active Forum User

Ford 5 lug Wheels and 14" Tires

Sometime back I listed the tires and wheels but no takers. I'm not sure if no one has a need to the price was too high (have no idea what a fair price is). Well, I'm trying to organize the garage after the move and right in the way are the tires and wheels. Will try here again before I put them on Craig's List at a low price. Basically they were my winter tires that I used for my daily driver Ranchero. It is gone now so I don't need them any longer. The wheels are just the basic 5 lug ford rims. Mounted on two of the rims are almost new street tires. The other two rims have studded tires mounted that were used a couple of winters....so the studs are worn down some but I think they would be good for awhile longer. Of course the tread is in good shape.

If someone has a need make a fair price offer and they are yours. I live in Buckley but work in Auburn and can take them to the office for viewing or pickup if need be.

Thanks
Hal