Thread: Wagon rear window trim

Wagon rear window trim

I am looking for the pieces that got outside of the rear window on a wagon that are on the top outside corners of both sides, sorta like little wind deflectors, it is my understanding that all years are the same.

Thanks,
    Mike

Hi Mike, I don't have a spare set... but they come in painted or stainless. Which are you looking for?

Jeff Watson
    Seattle, WA
    '63 Tudor Wagon (170 - 3 spd.)

I would prefer the stainless but at this point painted would be fine as I could always upgrade and if they were dented could be repaired

I have a set of stainless I got from Steve (Doghows). Intentions were to add them to my wagon, but when I held them up to the car - I didn't like them. Seemed out-of-place. Not unless I had the stainless around all the other windows too, which I don't have.

I should give Steve "first rights" to get them back if he needs them, but if he doesn't need them, or care what I do with them, we can work out something.

They're not NOS quality, but being stainless you can probably make them very nice with some finesse and patience.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Roger I do have stainless around the other windows that is why I prefer it, I know it would be a waste of a good part but you could always paint them. Let me know if he does not want them and I will purchase them.

Thanks, Mike

I was at a wrecking yard in Puyallup last weekend and they have a 65 2 door wagon that had the parts on it but are painted, I didnt have much time and got cut up on razor wire and was bleeding like a stuck pig or I would have got them the car also had some nice drip rail strips on it and good windows all around but home tint job so if you are in search of these items it is South Hill Auto wrecking. The wrecking yard is a muddy mess but has some old iron in it
    Last edited by 642dw; November 13th, 2013 at 11:18 AM.

May have to put on the mud stompers and take a trek out to Puyallup and have a look-see at that before it gets crushed. Steve really needs gutter trim. Mine isn't bad.

PM me about the rear window wings and we'll work out something.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"