Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XXX Jingle Bell Cruz

XXX Jingle Bell Cruz

Just an announcement that we're two weeks away from the 8th Annual Jingle Bell Cruz at the XXX Root Beer in Issaquah. Dec 6th, 12pm.

Probably considered the last show of the year and can usually get a pretty good assortment of cars if the weather is decent. I'll be there if it's not raining.

Also, Santa is usually there collecting Toys for Tots so bring something with you if you can!

Hope some of you can make it!
    Last edited by redfalken; December 2nd, 2009 at 04:43 PM.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Short of rain, sleet or snow, I'll try to make it this year.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Only a 20% chance of precipitation at this moment. So, I guess I ought to go start up the car so it has a chance to warm up by then.

How 'bout let's get a few confirmations of "if the weather's good, I'll go"... or "Ah, shoot! I gotta rake the leaves!"

...shall we?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I'll be there if the weather looks good! Bring a thick coat. It looks like it might be chilly with a high in the mid 30s.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I'll be there

I'll be there, not with the Falcon, its in pieces or the 48. Just bringing toys and drinking a Rootbeer float or two. Then it's off to the Golden Steer in Kent for the Maple Valley Street Rats Xmas party.
    Darren
    1948 Chev Sedan Delivery
    2006 Honda Element(Wifes taxi)
    1990 Dodge Cummins PU (350,000 miles strong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dec. 6th at 12 AM?? Does this start at midnight or last till then?? Where is the XXX root beer at. I would like to come over and see some cars. Is it open to all vehicles? Mine is in pieces but I can bring some toys and see some of your guy's cars. Thanks for any info for the newbie. Steve H.

Ooops! I edited my post. Should have went with "noon"! It's usually a mix of all makes and models of classic cars.

The XXX is at 98 NE Gilman Blvd. in Issaquah. Exit 17 off I-90.

http://www.triplexrootbeer.com/

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

Thanks. I will do a map quest and see if the wife wants to go for a drive. Hope to see some of you there. Steve H.

This is this Sunday correct? Just want to make sure. It is 2.5 hrs for me to get there. But I am going to try my best.
    Last edited by doghows; December 3rd, 2009 at 08:34 AM.

I'll try to be there. The Falcon hasn't been started in a while. The forecast calls for a high of 34. The heated seats will be real nice .
    Last edited by pbrown; December 3rd, 2009 at 10:00 AM.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

Yes, the show is on Sunday. I'm gonna need a few hours Saturday to spruce up the bird.

Hey Pat...those seat warmers may be popular this weekend. Maybe you can rent them out!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

Falcon logo'd Sheepskin Seat Covers for Christmas... if anyone is feeling generous.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"