Thread: 68 Falcon Sports Coupe pics: FINALLY !

68 Falcon Sports Coupe pics: FINALLY !

Made the trip down to see this car in person and took a bunch of pics. Seller turned out to be a real nice guy and my buddy that went with me and I spent about 3 hrs with the seller, Jim. After crawling all over the car and taking pics, we entered the "negotiations" phase and a price was agreed upon and a bargain struck. He's even throwing in some extra parts that he's collected for it. I should be bringing it home next weekend and thus, my 18 year hiatus from being a Falcon owner will be over.

All the pics are in my photobucket and can be seen by clicking on the link below, click on each pic to make it bigger and to read the description of what each photo is showing. Comments are certainly welcome.

Link:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0SC/?start=all

Way to go! Being persistent usually pays off. Looks like that will be a sweet ride. I was checking out craigslist again this weekend and the `68 grille had dropped to $25 but now it doesn't show up when I search. Did you snag it?

Anyways, I hope the negotiations work out. Keep us posted...

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Looks like a fun project. Hope to see it in person. Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    Looks like a fun project. Hope to see it in person. Congratulations.
    Jeff,
    I think that can be arranged. I would like to attend some of the local get-togethers and probably become a paid dues member. Jon

Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    Way to go! Being persistent usually pays off. Looks like that will be a sweet ride. I was checking out craigslist again this weekend and the `68 grille had dropped to $25 but now it doesn't show up when I search. Did you snag it?

Anyways, I hope the negotiations work out. Keep us posted...
    If the grille on c-list is gone, it wasn't to me. The grille on my soon to be Falcon is in perfect shape.
    The negotiations are completed. I have given the guy a deposit and will have the rest to pay it off in about a week to 10 days. I should be bringing it home the weekend after next. Jon
    Last edited by 68FalconSC; March 10th, 2008 at 11:22 PM. Reason: sp

I am thinking about doing my interior something like this. Neat and tidy.

and adding some window tinting like this, maybe:

Let the fun begin!

So, how are you going to go at it? Are you going to pull it all apart from the start, or drive it and fix it as you go?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"