Thread: Terry

Terry

Hi everyone . My wife and I finally talked a friend of ours into selling us his 1964 comet caliente convertible , We are excited about working on and driving this little red looker .I am currently in the process of installing a new V8 engine , upgraded suspension , rack & pinion steering and a few other little goodies. We are looking forward to meeting new friends with like intrest . Terry & Sandy
    Last edited by Terry; April 22nd, 2008 at 10:49 AM.

Congrads!

Yea! Another Comet! Very cool.
    1960 Comet
    1967 Cougar XR7
    www.lattemom.typepad.com/cougar

Welcome!

Comets rock! The Pacific Regional in Salem this year is both a Comet and Falcon show. I don't think regionals do that too often but there's a very active Falcon/Comet club in Vancouver, WA that is helping out with the show. Everyone on the planning committee agreed that Comets are more than welcome to attend. Hope to see some nice ones there.

My favorite would be a nice `60 wagon! Post a photo or two (or as many as you want) if you can.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

welcome in
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"