Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Monroe Swap Meet

2010 Monroe Swap Meet

As discussed at the last meeting, we are going to once again do the Monroe Swap Meet as a club function. Here is some information:

Big Auto Swap
    5/15/2010 - 5/16/2010
    Early Ford V-8 Club's Auto Swap Meet
    Information: www.efv8psrg.org or 800-645-4997

We'll have a 10x20 space and we'll try to arrange for a single storage location a week or so beforehand to let you get your stuff there.

So start cleaning out your rafters and looking for things you want to get rid of. Though this is an auto swap meet, many odd things are bought and sold there.

As we did last year a small percentage of the "take" will go to the club and the rest goes to you. Large ticket items you want to part with you can decide how much. We'll post the specifics of everything over the next month or two.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

SOOOO Roger wanna another 3 speed?

Should I bring over my stuff next weekend or should I figure something else out?

I'd love to clean out my garage... I gots lots this year..

Nathan
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

Nathan,

NO!

But you can bring it and we'll try again. Steve has the other one you brought last year now... and my guess is it'll be there too.

Depending on how much you have and what sort of space it requires, you can bring it over and we'll store it at Kenny's place. Just kidding Kenny. If it can sit outside, I have room for it here.

I'm trying to get our company red-truck ('78 F350 flat-bed) as a 4th vehicle (they said I can have it if I want it, but it's not running at the moment - some Duraspark II issue, I think), so I hope to have stuff just loaded into it as it arrives. That's not a done-deal yet.

So what do you have? You ought to make the trip here that weekend so you can help out... and take home what doesn't sell. They allow for camper trailers if you camp like that. Anyway, I see in a vision 2 old tranny's and a two 7.25 rear ends (mine and yours) and whatever you bring that doesn't sell sitting in my back yard... if you don't come.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I need to be getting junk OUT of the basement, not IN!

I'm running out of old parts to sell but I'm sure I can round up a few. And there's never a shortage of things that fall into the "odd" category...

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

I should be able to come up with a couple things. How about studded snow tires for a truck?
    Bill Williams

'65 Ford Falcon

I have a 2.3L from a DOHC Ford ranger with a spun rod bearing..( was thinking 2.3L with a T-5 in a two door wagon) Its a complete engine..
    Nathan and Jen Cooper
    63 Sprint Hardtop "Dollora"
    63 Super deluxe squire wagon "Mayble"
    * this spot is vacant for future project*

new here but i thought id throw it out there, i may be able to put something in the bed of the ranchero if anyone needs

Hey Roger; Are there any parts I should save off of the wagon I am parting out?? Has a good rear fold and tumble seat? Steering column. Some other good stuff as well. I think I will come over for that one. Oh yeah I have 2 of those tranny's now?? Do they breed?? Any how let me know I would be happy to donate some stuff to the club or just sell it.
    By they way the new cowl and dash go in the sedan this weekend.
    Let me know Thanks Steve..

Steve,

You just never know what people will need. At the very least that seat would make a cool shop bench.

All the stainless would be worth bringing as well.

And as for those tranny's -- yeah, they seem to be cloning themselves.

Be sure to take some before pics of the repai work you did under the cowl.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"