Thread: hey guys new here

hey guys new here

hey guys, im about to graduate high school, names Tyler. im the proud new owner of a 1962 ford falcon ranchero. just thought id say hi!
    its still on jack stands. the tranny is going to the shop Monday to go with the motor that was just rebuilt. speaking of which that 500 mile oil change is coming up

Welcome Tyler! What engine/tranny are you working on?

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

my granpa took it to action auto for the rebuild we found out its a 68 200 c.i. block and a 67 or 69 head i cant remeber off top of my head. the tranny all i know is its a 3 speed haha. either cruise omatic or c4. i dont know how to tell the difference. the car my granpa got in idaho a couple of years back. it was originally for my grandma. but she ended up not really driving it so he used it to drive around put new pans on it pretty much got it running sweet new carpet etc. then he offered it to me for my 18th birthdya if i keep my grades up. the oil pressure went we htink it had over 300k on it. but no more worries brand new now haha. im really looking forward to getting into this community adn shows and whatnot.

Well it's good to see the younger guys are still interested in older cars. You and Dalton ought to be about the same age. He's new around here too.

Anyway, welcome. You're gonna love driving that Falcon around and pickin' up the chicks in it. Of course that never helped me when I was younger. And you've got no back seat either. Oh well, it does have a bed!

Wow, can't believe I just typed that.... I should be ashamed of myself.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"