Thread: introductions

Smile introductions

Hi gang,

I'm tommy shook with a 62 4dr hardtop that I'm restoring. hoping to join the Spokane chapter when it is up. This will be my first falcon to redo. I had a 60 2dr for my first car many many years ago. I payed 50$ for it. Those days are long gone. However, I did get a pretty good deal on this car. everything there but thrashed. I have the original manual but it's been eaten by mice and falling apart. The car runs! no rust! how is this possible? Anyway, I'll begin taking it apart this winter. I'll redo it budget and stock. Any other project guys out there?

Thanks,

Welcome!

So, by a show of hands: Who owns a Falcon that isn't a project? (Although some of us are getting close to being done.) They just seem to always want attention.

My first Falcon was a 62 Futura and I too paid $50 for it. Now they want to sell you just the hulk for $800; like it's worth that. Oh well. Good luck with yours. Post pictures - we love pictures.

Be sure to meet up with Nathan over there on the Spokane side (Nathan289 here) and take advantage of him. He's got so many Falcons, so he must have too much time on his hands.

You can thank me later Nathan.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Hi Tommy, I'm Smithkid (Gene) and I'm one of the many members here who have a PROJECT. Mine is in the semi-final stages of getting it back on the road after cancer repair, body work and a paint job, replacement interior with lot's of mechanical work in my future. Mine isn't a restoration to bone stock, but rather, a few modifications. Most of the gang here are in some stage of their project and all are welcome. There IS a branch of the Rainier Falcons in Spokane. Watch for Nathan's posts here and you'll be able to connect with the motivator for that group. They hold fairly regular meeting over there, and I'm certain you'd be welcome to attend if you haven't already.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

introductions

Welcome to the home of projects. Although I have called my "project" many different names lately. Keep plugging and keep us all informed on your progress.

Welcome!

Welcome Tommy!

Nathan is a wealth of information, and parts..... Good luck, and I can help, will be glad to.
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.