Thread: Car show this Sunday May 1st

Car show this Sunday May 1st

For those that are ready, the NW Nova Club is putting on a car show this Sunday May 1st at the Les Schwab in Covington, address is 17235 SE 272nd. Covington, WA. Starts at 8:30am. It was a good show last year. I'll be there, but don't know if my Falcon will be ready yet, I'm trying.

Darren
    1948 Chev Sedan Delivery
    2006 Honda Element(Wifes taxi)
    1990 Dodge Cummins PU (350,000 miles strong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Darren....thanks for posting this....I assumed the Les Schwab event was going to happen pretty soon but didn't realize it was today. I didn't make it up last year but made it this morning. While there wasn't as many cars as the last time I went (got there about 10 AM so more might arrive) but there was plenty of nice vehicles....no falcons, execpt mine which was in the parking lot. One really nice mustang and a few older fords. Lots of cameros of course.
    I believe the Friday night cruise in that used to be held in Covington...and now going to be held in Renton...starts soon. While in the Covington Wal-Mart there were always plent of cars.

Hal

Hal,
    Yes the Friday Night Cruise in that was at the Walmart in Covington last year will be at Downtown Harley Davidson in Renton this year. I was the President last year of the Maple Valley Street Rats Car Club which puts on the cruise in. It starts this Friday May 6th at 4:00pm. I was at the Les schwab show today but did not have the Falcon there. I was sitting by the Orange Model A with the blower and the Red Model A named The Bee's Knee's.
    Darren
    Darren
    1948 Chev Sedan Delivery
    2006 Honda Element(Wifes taxi)
    1990 Dodge Cummins PU (350,000 miles strong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]