Thread: Port Townsend Car show

Port Townsend Car show

Just in case anybody is interested on Saturday the 18th the local club is putting on a car show. I am going to set up as a vendor there and hopefully take my barn car out. If anyone is interested in going I will check out the web site and get more info. Last year they has about 150 cars. (thats pretty good for us small town folks.) Anyway just thought I would put it out here for you. Thanks Steve

I'm pretty sure this is this month's tech day - day. Isn't it? We're supposed to be painting with finger paints all over Joanna's car. Right?

Steve, I will for sure make it over there with the Ranchero when it is running again to do a show over there with you and maybe Bill and his Mustang.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Sounds good, if I didn't have a show I would come over for that. I'll keep an eye out and make it over with the Barn find next time..

Tech Day

Please confirm that the next Tech Day is Saturday, June 18th, in Ballard(?).
    Address please and time. Jay Baker

There is a great free show at the maltby church on the 18th of june, lots of cars and ect. www.mcahotrodsandhogs.com I have been there before and so has roger....jh

Port Townsend Car show

I hope it's possible to change the date of the tech day. I would really like to register for the Maltby show but don't want to miss the tech day either. Larry

the maltby show.2009
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Baker View Post
    Please confirm that the next Tech Day is Saturday, June 18th, in Ballard(?).
    Address please and time. Jay Baker
    Here a link to the thread on the upcoming tech day:

http://www.rainierfalcons.com/forums...ead.php?t=1572

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Port Townsend Car show

Poopers! What a lousy day. I so wanted to take my car to it's 1st show today at Maltby. It was so lousy I didn't even go and look at any cars. OH, well maybe next Saturday will be better for the Greenwood show. Larry

Well gary, did you go to the country village fathers day show? I was going to go but the weather as we all know was crap....john h