Thread: new guy here

Bill W Guest

Question new guy here

Hello Everybody!

whats the number one reason people come to this forum?

for me it's because Ron Bosel told me too.

+ i need help finding falcon sprint parts.

Welcome.

Why are we here? Humm. That's a good question. My guess it is to read all the nifty stuff I write, but that's probably not the case.

It's too bad NW Falcon's wasn't still around - Ron probably could have helped with those Sprint parts. I bought a ton of parts from a guy locally and it all came from there. That was a great resource lost.

What do you need and what year Sprint are you working on?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Bill W Guest
    Thanks for the Welcome, Roger.

Ron is a great guy. he helped me with a console last year, not just any console, but a Ranger truck console!

with an awesome lid!

here is what it looks like in the truck.

notice the missing console trim i know its a long shot... but, that is what i'm looking for.
    Ron said to give this place a try, Soooo here i am.

That looks awfully similar to the 64/65 Falcon console. Or at least in my head it does. Probably way different if I looked. I assume the missing piece it the larger flat piece (the coin depository area)?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"