Thread: clearview

clearview

Hey bad bird, did you know that car people go to the albertsons parking lot in clearview on saturday afternoon around 4:00 or so to kick the tires and bs. on a good day there are about 50 60 or more cars, maybe we will see your falcon there sometime....john h

clearview

I will try to get there. Not sure where it is though. I am not Clearview knowledgable. Larry

Larry-

From your place head out to hwy 9, make a right and go up (south) a mile or so and it'll be on the right next to the McDonalds. There's always a lot of cars there on a decent day.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

clearview

Didn't get to go. My wife and I drove the car to Lynnwood for lunch Saturday and on the way home I ran out of gas. (Have to fix the fuel gauge, which I thought was working) Just had to walk a block to get more gas but now the car isn't running right. Not sure if I sucked something up from out of the tank (new tank) or what. Changed fuel filters. Took the primary bowl off the carb and didn't see any water or junk there. Going to take the secondary bowl off and then if nothing there I will pull the whole carb off and start checking the power valve and ???? Anyway wish I could have made it. Maybe next weekend. Larry

Larry, are you using a stock falcon fuel sender in the tank ?
    john h

clearview

It came with the tank which was for a 64 Falcon

Larry, I have auto meter gauges and the fuel gauge for fords has a different impedence than gm and others, I think it's 10 ohms full but not sure right now, but I will find the paper work, they exchanged it for no charge... that was good..
    john h