Thread: Shoreline Car Show 7/31

Shoreline Car Show 7/31

I see this one is coming up on the 31st and have not seen any chatter about it. I have never been, is anyone participating? Spectating? Boycotting?

The day of show registration ($20.11) is less than a dollar more than if you pre-register ($19.39) . Motorcycles get $3 savings (Jeff you could save $12! ).
    Brian
    '67 Falcon Bus/240/C4/Offy DP/MSD Duraspark II/Holley 4160

Those are some strange entry fee's? Where is it at. Maybe I can bring the ratchero over??

I was going off of the flyer I got at the Ford Picnic as well as the show calendar Kenny posted which have the date wrong, its actually 8/1. Here are some links:

http://www.shorelineschools.org/news...eleasesid=1054
    http://shoreline.komonews.com/conten...-show-august-1

Since it is only the 2nd one I imagine it is still grassroots style as opposed to the Greenwood show.
    Brian
    '67 Falcon Bus/240/C4/Offy DP/MSD Duraspark II/Holley 4160

I might try to make that. It might be the day I pull the wagon out of storage and move it back home. Hoping for that anyway...

I agree, really odd entry fees. I may bring exact change.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I went to it last year with the the Aladdin trailer. They gave me a plaque for best in class / station wagon. There were about 225 vehicles and if I remember correctly, not any vendors. On this year's poster for the show is a small picture of the car and trailer with the band, The Fabulous Hammers, by it. Much smaller event than Greenwood, but a lot of fun.

Shoreline Show

I'm takin' Freddie to this one. Any excuse to take her out, now that she's running better!
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Is that this Sunday??? Crap I'm not ready yet... When is the next one everyone might be going to?? I'd like to get the Ratchero over sometime this year...

I'm going to be there, but we are thinking about putting together a cruise soon. We talked about it anyway. So sometime in August for sure.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"