Thread: Buckley Flashback Car Show

Buckley Flashback Car Show

I just found a flyer for the Buckley car show. Buckley is just off of HWY 410 next to Enumclaw and east of Bonney Lake. This used to be an annual event and was held next to Wally's Drive-in. The Friday before the car show Wally's would have a cruise in at their 1960's drive in with only classic cars allowed in the parking lot with other classic's shown in the little park right behind. I found the cruise in was as much, or more, fun than the actual show.
    Last year the show did not happen but looks like someone has got it going again. This year it will be held on "main street" and there is a "wine and beer walk" for those that want to.
    Hopefully there will be a good turnout as I really enjoy the smaller shows.
    I think I can scan a post a flyer here if there is any interest. I know there are a few falcons in the area....couple of 64 hardtops and a convertible or two. I have even seen a 63 hardtop running around now and then.

Hal

Buckley Flashback show

Dang it....forgot to post the date!

September 15th. Gates open at 7 AM for the show cars and 9 AM for the visitors. Cost is $15 for pre-registration and $20 at the gate.

Main street will be closed.