Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum  

Go Back   Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum > General Forums > Show Off Your Ride

Old 01-14-2013, 09:13 PM
New Forum User

New guy in ny

Hey everyone, I just wanted to intro myself here. I've owned my '64 for about 1 1/2 years or so. Motor (or lack there of) is a stock, all original straight 6, with 3 on the tree, with 76k og miles. Obviously I'm not lookin to win any races lol. I just like to cruise around in my falcon, slow and low. I repainted it over the summer n had it hand pin striped by Hotrod Eddie. Interior is original n in good condition. I'll be redoing the door panels soon and I have a new headliner to put in, but that looks like its gonna be a real pain in my azz, so haven't done it yet.
Anyway, here r some pics as she sits today... I just wanted to introduce us to all u good peeps out there...

Old 01-15-2013, 05:27 PM
Senior Forum User

Blue Falcon Low-Rider

I like how you painted the wheels and stayed with the hub caps. Styled wheels are so common now that having a set of hub caps make the car unique. The white wall tires are nice. Are those 13-inch wheels? The painted bumper turned out well. It highlights the shape of the front end and draws attention to the grill. The pin stripes on the seat are a real surprise. The look good and wild as well. What kind of paint was used to add the design to the seats? I would be afraid that the paint would peel off from the vinyl. What kind of head lights are those?

Have fun with your Falcon.

Last edited by ew1usnr; 01-15-2013 at 05:30 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:08 AM
New Forum User

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ew1usnr View Post
I like how you painted the wheels and stayed with the hub caps. Styled wheels are so common now that having a set of hub caps make the car unique. The white wall tires are nice. Are those 13-inch wheels? The painted bumper turned out well. It highlights the shape of the front end and draws attention to the grill. The pin stripes on the seat are a real surprise. The look good and wild as well. What kind of paint was used to add the design to the seats? I would be afraid that the paint would peel off from the vinyl. What kind of head lights are those?

Have fun with your Falcon.
Hey man, the pinstripe is all 1-Shot. it sticks to anything once it cures. hasn't budged a bit.
the wheels are 13". probably gonna cover them with mooneye discs tho. i love that look.
and the headlights r off ebay. not sure what type. just found them doing a search for hid's. they suck tho lol. since the surround is black, they have nothing to reflect off of, making nite driving down a low lit side street almost impossible. they DO look bad *** tho
thanks!
Old 02-20-2013, 04:37 PM
Active Forum User

pretty good shape for that much original on it. Cool paint set up you have with all areas...

64 Falcon Futura, Grenada Front Disc
5 Lug Conversion, 302, Still putting together.

More about my falcon can be found here. Codes and a short video of Stella when I first got here.
Also here you can find images Here