Thread: 2 wagons and 2 Rancheros 4-sale

2 wagons and 2 Rancheros 4-sale

Just had a phone call from the son of a gentleman in Cle Elum who has 4 cars he wants to sell. He has 2ea 1962 4-door wagons and a 1962 and a 1963 Ranchero. He's willing to sell them all for only $1600! Or individually for some lower amount.

He has a few motors (6's and V8's) laying around too, I'm told, so might be worth the call if you are interested in anything.

2 wagons are without motors, but otherwise complete.

'62 Ranchero rusting through rear quarters, but otherwise complete with 170 motor.

'63 Ranchero is best of them all, he says, and is complete too with 170.

None have been anywhere since the 1980's, so these are project cars to say the least.

If interested, call Al at five-oh-nine, 674, twenty three fifty two. Best to call in the evening.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Roger the guy is a nut , I went to see these cars 1991 and he still has them, something is rotten and most likly the cars to. look up the old posts about this. I think it was a year or two ago....

Can't find any posts specific to this. What is it you saw?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

Some one posted a ad from craigs list about the same cars to tell us all about them, I though it was you but maybe someone elts, when I went there to see the cars in 91 and was already to go get them he said later he didnt have the titles. the wife did , and devoice was going on...remember now ?

Quote Originally Posted by falcon cobra View Post
    remember now ?
    Nope.

I'll call the guy tonight and get the scoop. I was talking to his son and not the man himself. If he has no titles, then they are parts cars - or jump through hoops if the ex-wife still owns them... in which case they are not even good parts cars if you can't get rid of the rest.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"