Thread: Freebies

Talking Freebies

I've got a box full of Falcon parts that have occupied the trunk of my car since I moved to Washington 21 years ago. I gave my Falcon to my daughter in California and she wouldn't know what to do with them. I would like to get rid of all the parts to a Rainier Chapter member. I have 1-64 headlight trim piece,2-rear ashtrays 63? convt, 1-64 ashtray cover, 1-fram G-3 fuel line filter, 1-Doan rubber mount,1-battery hold down kit,a bag of radio knobs and a bag of carb parts,2-brake pedal covers, 1-64 & 1-63 chrome convt visor support, 2-window cranks, 2- door locks, 6-blank Ford keys, 1-power steering dipstick, 1-Felpro partial head gasket set with extra valve cover gaskets, 64-pot metal seat emblems & V8 emblem with broken tabs and a partial hood ornament, 4-chrome seat belt retractors?,1-8lb bag of bolts, nuts, grommets etc.,5 long springs. I don’t want to junk these parts so the first person willing to pick up can have the lot for free. PM if interested.

Hi Jim, if you are willing to hold until I can get over there I would be willing to pick up and hold the stuff for the club and sell at the Monroe Swapmeet this spring with proceeds going back to the club.

The issues of FCA would probably sell as well... or we could use for raffle.

Jeff Watson
    Seattle, WA
    '63 Tudor Wagon (170 - 3 spd.)

Hi JimG, are the door locks you have for a 62, or any year that uses the same style locks with the spring loaded keyhole cover, if so I could use a passenger side lock.
    Thanks,
    George

Geoge

I donated all the parts to the club. Jeff has them.
    JimG

Thanks JimG.
    George