Thread: XKTbird

XKTbird

Hello .... may be moving up to Centralia WA ... what kind of events are there in the area for car nuts? -Brian Weatherman, Boulder Creek CA '60 Tudor 'Saloon Racer'

Hi Brian,

I'm not sure if you mean in our club or the state in General. I have heard about some events down there in the past that some of our club members went to last year (was it the comet club)? I'd suggest getting a copy of the Goodguys Pacific Northwest calendar of events as there's still a lot happening before the end of September - just send a self addresed stamped envelope to:

Goodguys Calendar
    9419 31st St Ct E
    Edgewood, WA. 98371.
    Thor Johnson
    www.flickr.com/photos/sedanman
    Low & Slow '64 2dr Sedan
    Stock(for now)200 I-6, Lokar shifted C-4, Wedge kit,V-8 coils, dropped granada spindles/discs,GT leaves,3.0 8 inch

Hi Brian,

Welcome. I'm not familiar with the shows near Centralia but you're not far from Olympia and Portland. Lots of big shows there. I've also been to a few shows in smaller towns and they can be really fun too.

Also, there's a Falcon/Comet Club in Vancouver which is about an hour south of Centralia. Let me know when you get moved and settled in and I'll send you some contact info.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)