Ive been trying to sell a ranchero and I havent got many hits and the one that was going to buy it ended up having medical issues and couldnt make it down.

Im trying to sell my project car that Ive had for the last 5 Years. But only being 19 I'm needing something with better gas mileage and I'm not going to be able to have both. This is a 1965 Ford Ranchero with a 289 and a borgwarner t-10 four speed transmission. Also has "Deluxe" interior. Car has a "salvage" Title due to someone backing out of a driveway fast while in a heated argument and bent the last foot of the right side of the frame. This has been straightened out but could be welded. ive put well over 8000 into it and I need a down payment on another car.

Things Ive done to this car.
Replaced Headgasket
Valve job with bigger valves
New oil Pump replaced and clearenced
New Oil Pan
Motor is bored .30 over from previous owner
New Timing Chain Cover
New Water Pump
New Aluminum Radiator
New Heater Core
Heater Hoses
Spark plugs and Wires
New Coil
Electronic Ignition in distributor instead of points
New 180 Degree Thermostat
Rebuild Transmission
New 100 amp 1 Wire Alternator to handle stereos
Restomod Radio that looks like stock with hidden aux and usb in globe box.
Jensen 6 inch speakers and tweeters in kickpanels
Dual 2 inch exhaust x pipe super 40 flowmaster and turn downs.
Replaced all floorpans due to rust
Replaced rusted out quarter panels
replaced hood
replaced tires.

I also have a manual 5 speed that comes with it as well as an extra tailgate, front panels, and doors all clean metal and taxi yellow. Multiple hoods including matching yellow hood.

Things it will need
Clutch
Rear main seal (can be changed be taking off oil pan only)
Paint
Finish body work
Text me for pictures or questions I'll answer anything you want about the car. 925Five1887Five7
Im asking for 5500 and I need to sell it. anyone interested or ideas no selling it please private message or call me.