Hey everyone! Got this email several days ago from Monte, the FCA region director. Regionals are a great way to see a lot of Falcons in one spot. And it looks like Monte is getting a Falcon migration together from the Vancouver, WA area if you'd like to cruise down.

We will discuss the donation at our May meeting.

Dear Pacific Region Chapter Officers,

The 2016 FCA Pacific Regional is scheduled for October 7-8, 2016 in Rancho Cordova, CA. Chapters are being asked to help by sponsoring classes and contributing raffle prizes. Please ask your chapter to consider sponsoring a class or classes ($100+) and contributing for the raffle ($$ or prizes). This is very important for the success of regionals. The River City Chapter is working very hard to make this a great event for us to enjoy — we need to step up also!

Those who are planning on attending should make their hotel reservations as early as possible to assure the club rate. Please find the attached registration form that has the link to the hotel on it. More information regarding the regional and the form can also be found at http://westcoastfalcons.com/event/20...regional-event.

Thanks for your help!

Monte Brachmann
FCA Pacific Region Director
mkbrachmann@comcast.net
(360) 834-2749

PS. I will be leading a Falcon migration south to the Regional from the Vancouver, WA area (I-5 heading south). If you or know of anyone that might want to join in, please have them contact me.