Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bellevue Car Show June 5th

Bellevue Car Show June 5th

Just putting this out to remind all who hope to go about the Bellevue Community College All Ford (not really, but used to be) Car Show.

When: This Sunday June 5th
    Where: Bellevue Community College
    Where to meet: Meet around 8-8:30AM at Factoria Mall Burger King.

We will all caravan there, as usual - or maybe we'll see you there!

Anybody planning to come? Should we wait for you? Let us know!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

I'm planning to be there (BK and BCC). Tho' I'll need to leave early for another engagement.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

i HOPE to be there but I'm having a yard sale Fri/Sat and I'll see how I feel or if I get enough time to clean up the bird and get the battery charged. I think I'm about due for a new one. I'll update Sat night.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Sadly, I will miss this year. I think first time in seven years. I will be camping with my daughter. Have a great time.

Jeff Watson
    Seattle, WA
    '63 Tudor Wagon (170 - 3 spd.)

Well, as Gene witnessed when he popped in at my place today, I was in a rock and hard place today. Truck was all loaded with first load from clearing all the yard debris from my workation. I didn't make it. When Gene showed up I had the drive-line out replacing all the u-joints. Had made it a mile from home this morning when all heck broke loose. I had gone about a mile and started feeling a funky clunk I was sure was u-joint. Though they were bad, it ended up being loose lug nuts. Not sure why, but I suspect it was the powder coating compression.

Long story shorter I didn't get my first load to the dump until 3:15 and have the truck loaded with the second load... and that takes priority I'm afraid. First time in forever I'm missing this show.

Sorry, but please meet up with Gene who said he still plans to make it. Take pictures!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

Though my day at BCC was a short one (I had to leave around 11:30 in order to make it to another engagement on time), I didn't see any other club members. I did spot a couple of other Falcons though. I passed a club card to the owner of the bronze convertible and pumped the club to him. Hope he checks out the Forum and maybe arranges to meet us. Here's a couple of pics for your enjoyment.

I also attended a small show in Moses Lake a week ago. Though it's not a Ford, I took a few pics, and was so impressed the work on another car that I'm going to post them too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SmithKid; June 5th, 2016 at 08:15 PM.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

Bellevue Car Show June 5th

I couldn't make it either. Couldn't miss Church today and didn't get the car ready anyway. Still have to put the rear end lube in and finish electrical on line lock. Have to get it ready for the Maltby Show which is my favorite show of the year. See you all there I hope. Larry
    Larry Smith
    1964 Futura
    347 stroker

Thanks Gene for the club representation. Was the show well attended otherwise? I know, in the past, we were the largest contingent of cars. It was a smokin' hot day. That can either bring out or keep the cars away.

Love that Stude-chero!

Kenny - how'd the G-sale go?

Jeff - See any bears?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"

The show attendance was noticeably down. I don't think there were more than 200 cars there, but I didn't do an actual count. I took a guest from out of town, and I'm sure he enjoyed the show. He's the owner of a '67 Mustang drop-top that has been sitting for 7 or 8 years awaiting restoration when his kids are out of college (I know what that feels like).

The Moses Lake show is one of my favorites. It has a very definite small town feel, but is usually attended by 4 - 5 hundred cars. Just not a very convenient place take my car..... though I'd like to as I don't recall seeing but a few Falcons (usually rough) over the years, and none this year.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

I took Freddie to the Big Rock show in Duvall on Saturday. She ran flawlessly! I contemplated doing the Bellevue show also, but after Saturday, which was plenty hot enough, decided to pass. Our daughter and son-in-law needed help hanging some new blinds in their house, so we went and did that instead.
    I WILL be coming to the Maltby show, however. Hope to see a bunch of you guys there!
    Gary MacDonald
    ROGER's...
    EX... '63 Hardtop
    Had...
    Scarebird front discs
    200 w/ CI alum head
    C4

Can one of you 'in-the-know' regarding the Maltby show post a thread about it please. Have been there only once, and it was a good show.

Also we have the mini-regional coming up soon too.

Thanks-
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"