Thread: recent pic of my car

recent pic of my car

in all her ugliness.....but shes my ugli beast
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks better than my first Falcon did (a 62 just like the model Pat (the forum moderator) has, which is being cherried out at the moment).

As long as they are being bought and brought back to life... Ugly is a good place to start. It doesn't look that bad though (from that side anyway...)

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

thanx, this is my 2nd falcon. my first was a 60 2dr 144-3 speeed standard on column, but i was 16yrs old and didnt know better. did a few mods (289,4speed,etc), some old guy offered me 4000 for it so i ended up walking home that nite,lol....

now to relive my youth (40 now) and my wife thinks its a cute car but has a bad gas smell so she wont go in it, new lines, rebuilt carb, tank isnt leaking, might be the sending unit (i cant smell, lost in an accident in late 80s (and im a diesel/commercial truck mechanic, not good,lol).

heres the other side before i painted the hood.

That side trim is different than I've seen on any Falcon. Do you know if it's original? Maybe unique to Canada? The script on the quarter panel is lower than normal as well. It unually sits above the side trim.
    Patrick Brown
    331 Stroker / T5 / 8" / Wilwood Disks / RRS R&P Steering / Megasquirt EFI

its not original, and it actually looks awful, but worse if i remove it ,lol..... when i do the body work this winter, it will come off and stay off.

Do you see many 1960 Frontenacs around Canada?? Love that grill! And there's Maple leafs on the hubcaps and horn button.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    Do you see many 1960 Frontenacs around Canada??
    ive seen alot of them actually, a customer of mine has one, its pretty beat up, but were striking a deal for me to get it, plus a few other cars he has.... next time i go there i will bring my camera and snap some pix.

Your car looks great new_falcon_owner.

Love it when the new guys show up and plow the fallow ground and dig up old posts.

Love the look of your Ranchero. Maybe you can start your own thread and post a bunch of pics of your Ranchero and the various stages it has gone through.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"