Thread: new guy from Cincy OH

new guy from Cincy OH

how's it going. My name is Steve. I'm the president of the Scroungers Car Club out of Cincinnati Ohio. the club has been looking for a traditional style hot rod to turn into a drag car. today we ended up buying a 64 Falcon. they picked it over a 50 Plymouth. I was surfing the net looking for info and pics and came across your site. I'm not new to Fords but new to Falcons. I had one years ago but sold it soon after purchase. hopefully I will be able to use your tech stuff and pick some of your brains for help on this project. maybe even get to meet some new guys and gals that are into the sport we call cars.

Hi and welcome! I'm more of a stock Falcon guy so I probably won't be much help as far as making one go fast. Did you find the TFFN site yet? There's a lot of members there that have a wide variety of interests including turning their Falcons into hot rods and gassers. The website is www.tffn.net

I'm not trying to steer you away from this site but TFFN is a really good source for this kind of info.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

thanks for the link I will check it out
    Scroungers CC