Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guy

63NHALF Guest

New Guy

Hello to all. I'm looking forward to being here. My wife and I just bought a 63 Sprint,We have been looking for one for a few years now and found one last month.It is red on red with a four speed.Buckets and a console. I will need a few things to make it a real nice car. Thats where you people come in. I have been restoring Mustangs for years and have always wanted a 63 Sprint. So now we have one and the fun begins. Thanks for having us hope to talk to you soon

Hi 63NHALF...Welcome! If you've got a photo, try and post it here. What area do you call home?

Always glad to have a new Falcon fan on board. I hope you can make it to a few shows this summer.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

63NHALF Guest
    We live in Spokane Wa.Thanks for the welcome. I would like to come over to a show.I just need to get the car ready first. I need to find a grill and a few other parts. I have not had any luck finding a grill yet.My next call would be to find someone to fix mine.

Cutman Guest

Talking Welcome...

Hey don't go stringing us along... we need pictures! Sounds like a really cool car. I am from the Tri Cities. I have a few stock suspension part that might work for you. Let me know if you need anything or would just like some spare parts... I don't need them and my wife would love to see them go away. Then she might get to park back in the garage.
    We have a really nice car show here at the end of July (I think)... Cool Desert Nights. Come on down.
    Welcome and hope to see ya around.
    Rob

63NHALF Guest
    Hi Cutman Thanks for the welcome. I have wanted to come to that show but never have. We have gone to the mustang shows for years but not that one.I'm looking for some parts Grill,Power stering,63 radaitor.The car is mostly stock and all there. It only has 127,930 mileson it.I will try to put up some pictures I have never done that yet.So i will try...Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

63NHALF Guest
    Let's try some more,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cutman Guest

Nice pics....

Really nice looking car. I have a scheduled date of early Feb with the paint shop to get my Wagon painted...
    Your car color may have totally changed the color scheme I go with.
    Hmmmmm....

Yea...sweet ride! Very nice!! Rumour has it there may be a Pacific Regional Falcon show in Bend, Oregon this year. I really hope we all can meet. As soon as I get more details I'll post them to the forum.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

63NHALF Guest
    Thanks guys. I was told about the show when we picked up our Sprint.We were told it is going to be this summer.I think it will be in August.It is seven hours from Spokane But the drive was fun.Highway 97 can be a pain in the winter. We got lucky and the trip went great.We had the car taken to Bend from San Diego and I trailered it to Spokane.

Hey another Spokanite!!

Welcome to the club. Maybe I'll be able to get the Spokane club started one day after all..

I have 3 falcons a 61 futura and a 62 ranchero plus a 63 futura project that stalled out and is moving in reverse..
    HMMM maybe a straight axle dragster??

I'd love to hear more info about the Pacific regional..

Nice Sprint... I have a 63 grill, but it isnt pretty... I'll sell ya a great 61 grill though...

Nathan

63NHALF Guest
    Well Hi always nice to here from someone from your home town.Ya it seems to be a little harder to find a good 63 grill.Oh well one will come up just have to wait.I have a few more things to do to it.Pictures always look better than they are.But it is a great start.Take care hopefuly we can talk soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan289 View Post
    I'd love to hear more info about the Pacific regional..
    Nothings set in stone yet but the 2008 Pacific Falcon Regional may be in conjunction with the Ford Fever Show at the Woodburn dragstrip in Oregon. The date would be August 16. As soon as there's more information, I'll start a new thread in the Events and Announcements section.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

63 grills pop on e-bay once in a while, usually not cheap though.
    There is a place down in Ca or maybe Az that refurbishes grills, also not cheap. like $500.

Kenny,
    I was thinking that the 08 regional would be held at Dearbon Classics.. I kinda put 2n2 together...Let's hope things get set in stone soon.. I'd love to start planning my next car show agenda.. This cold snowy winter is driving me nuts.. I can't even get my falcon out of the driveway. It's Icy..

I'd love to take a car to the show.. long drive for my birds, but myybe I'll have one ready by then..

I'd love to find a wagon by then...

Nathan
    Last edited by Nathan289; January 16th, 2008 at 09:50 AM.

63NHALF Guest
    I know where there is a 63 wagon for sale for 600.00 I was going to buy it for the grill. Then sell the rest of the car. I should see if it is still there.

63nhalf,

I passed on a 62 last summer. a maroon one with ghost flames.
    I know where a 61 wagon is..

Kinda curious what $600 gets you.. Is that wagon here local?

I know where a nice 64 or 65 is, but he wont sell..

Nathan