Thread: Hello FalconForum

Hello FalconForum

Hello Everyone.

I'm new to the forum. I own a '62 4-door. It's white, but dirty at the moment. I purchased the car from my dad. He got it from a lady he knew after the engine had quit. The body is in excellent condition and he had the motor rebuilt and the bumpers re-chromed. Unfortunately when they painted the car the guy must not have grounded something because I don't have any lights. I need to fix this and then work on the interior, which really isn't bad for a 46 year old car. I also let it sit a little too long and it doesn't want to start but I'm sure I can get it going again. Fix the lights and it'll be on the road.

I look forward to reading the forums and hopefully getting some useful information.

Dave

Dave,

Welcome! Hope you can get your car on the road. Sounds like some simple things to get past. Hey, you know, if they pulled the grill out when they painted the car, they may have unscrewed the ground wires from directly behind the headlights. This would be a quick thing to check for.

Well, let us know if you can't find the problem and we'll put our best minds to it for you.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"