Thread: Thanks to boxstr !!!

Thanks to boxstr !!!

Wanted to publically Thank board member "boxstr". He read my thread about wanting to find a 68 Sports Coupe and he found one and let me know about it. After some research, I was able to get in contact with the guy and I am looking at driving down to Oregon this next weekend to check it out and possibly do some negotiating. Hopefully, it'll culminate in agreeance on a price and a change of ownership. I'll keep ya posted, if you're interested. Thanks again boxstr ! Regards, Jon

I hope it works out. Keep us posted. Also, there's a `68 grille on craigslist for $40. It's in Graham and doesn't look too bad. I don't know if they're hard to find but for $40 it would always be nice to have a spare!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    I hope it works out. Keep us posted. Also, there's a `68 grille on craigslist for $40. It's in Graham and doesn't look too bad. I don't know if they're hard to find but for $40 it would always be nice to have a spare!
    I'll do that. Probably want to secure the vehicle first and then see what needs repair/replacement. Good eye on the grille.

UPDATE: Should be receiving some better detail pics via email later today or tomorrow. Looking at possibly driving down to really check it out visually this coming weekend.

Owner is being a little "flaky"

Still haven't received the extra photos yet. The owner seems a little "flaky" to me. I keep calling though. Seems to be real lacksadaisical about selling the car that he says NEEDS to be sold since he's buying property upgrades with the proceeds. Oh well. I'll keep on it.

UPDATE:
    Well, I got a call from this guy this evening. Apparently he's 52 and doesn't know much about take pics with a digi camera and then emailing them but he's having his 20yr old daughter help him out with it. Apparently, the pics should be here tomorrow so I'll see whats what then.

UPDATE:
    No pics today as was promised by the owner , maybe tomorrow.

Them new-fangled digytal cameras can be darned tricky!

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Yeah... I got all these pictures in my camera and can't figure out how to get the film out!

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"