Greetings from Rochester NY.
I want to introduce myself and give a little background. My wife Anna and I are working on our first Falcon, a 1963 convertible, 6 cyl/3 speed. I purchased the car in May of 2007 from a elderly gentleman in Pa. The car is a decent solid driver that needs a little TLC. Our first task was to replace the entire brake system with all new components and a new exhaust system. After that was completed I wanted to go through the engine, tune up, drop the oil pan, etc. Well I found a crack in the head that was not repairable. So I was on a mission to find another head. Instead I found a complete 200 CI engine. So then my wife says do you think we can change the 3 speed over to a automatic. I figure now is the best time to do it so I aquired a C4 out of a 66 mustang. Then came the automatic steering column and automatic brake pedal assembly.
This is our first Ford so all of this have been a learning experiance. Over the years I have restored 2 57 Chevy's, a 36 Chevy, a 49 Dodge coupe, 57 Olds and now the Falcon. I have always been a fan of the Falcon and when we found this one for sale my wife wanted to buy it and who am I to say no.
I came accross Redfalken's site and that was a huge help in getting ready to do this swap.
Thanks for reading this post and I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum.

Thanks,
Bob Kurmis
Rochester NY
1963 Falcon Convertible