Thread: looking for help

looking for help

hi i'm milt, fca member #93 and past and 1st pres. of the n.e. chapter. i am looking for help in locating either a 65 2 dr. hdtp, a 62 sports futura 2 dr. or a 67 futura sports coupe all with 6 cyl. and an auto. trans. color: any except black. i will follow any and all leads given to me. thanks, milt

Hi Milt...no leads...just a HI
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

No leads from me either. If you're willing to look all over the US, there's a website called www.crazedlist.org that will search all the craigslists at once. WARNING: Don't search the entire US at once or it will probably lock up your browser. Pick a section at a time like the west coast, northwest, midwest, etc.

A much easier way to search than going to each individual craigslist site.

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Quote Originally Posted by redfalken View Post
    No leads from me either. If you're willing to look all over the US, there's a website called www.crazedlist.org that will search all the craigslists at once. WARNING: Don't search the entire US at once or it will probably lock up your browser. Pick a section at a time like the west coast, northwest, midwest, etc.

A much easier way to search than going to each individual craigslist site.
    Only problem is you CANNOT use Internet Explorer. To do pretty much the same thing, try www.zimkiv.com