Thread: Newbee

Newbee

Good morning. Just joined the club today. Live in Vancouver , Canada and came accross the web site by browsing. Trying to plan to come down to the Salem Convention in August. Own a 1969 Falcon Futura for about 2 years now and have it about 80% restored. Performed a few mechanical modifications, engine etc. but basicaaly stock. Looking forward to trying to get involved with the club. Hello from Canada

Welcome! That's pretty cool that you might be driving all the way down from Vancouver. I hope we see you there.

Have you met the guys in the Canadian Falcon Fairlane Comet Club? Their website is http://www.ffcclub.com and it looks like they meet in Coquitlam monthly. I think there's a fellow who goes by the user name justaFalconhairloopy.

Post a few photos if you have them! And if you see a nice Frontenac for sale let me know...

Kenny Likins
    Ballard, Seattle, WA
    www.redfalken.com

`62 Tudor Sedan (`69 200, C4, 8-inch 4-lug 2.79 rearend, Duraspark II, MSD, Weber 32/36 DGEV)

Thanks for the response. Have not met the guys up here but I really enjoy Washington and Oregon so thought we might take the trip. I will try to post some pics. Like every other classic car owner I am pretty proud of my ride.
    Cheers

Hya Jim
    Welcome from White Rock
    I've got a few 'squares bods' myself...mind ya..they'r all wagons

Jim..the CFFCC meets every 4th Monday of the month in Burnaby/Coquitlam...if your ever interested let me know
    (thanx for the plug RED)
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"

Thanks for the invite. If you could notify of the next meeting I will try to make it

Cheers

Jim

you have mail
    "Never under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time !!"