Thread: original falcon interiors

original falcon interiors

Anyone know what jake's website is? or does he even have one..thanks
    john h

Hi John, it's on the "resources" page here on our site. I'll paste it below, but there are some other good links there so it's worth a look.

Click the "Home" in the upper left just below our chapter logo and select "Resources" to see the entire list.

http://home.earthlink.net/~falconcomet1963/

original falcon interiors

Here are a couple of pictures that Jake sent me. The black seats/interior are what I am going with. The red door panels are the type I am installing in black. They look like the ones Roger has I believe. I am delivering the rear seats to him tomorrow. Larry

Larry,

What's your progress/experience with Jake so far?
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"