Thread: Hey guys and gals

Hey guys and gals

Just wanted to say hi. Been a member here a while and just kinda lurking about. Figured I'd pop out of the shadows and try to be a bit more active around these parts.

-Andy

So... what do you have for a Falcon? Driver? Show Car? Thanks for posting!
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

1962 falcon 4-door, daily driver. No offense to the show car guys, but I can't stand the idea of having a great machine that I can't use, or have to worry about ruining if I use it. Got a rust bucket 61 4-door that I blew up the motor when I was in highschool.

Talking There's drivers, trailer queens, and then the rest of us.

I hear ya there and used to drive my wagon as a daily driver. But here in Seattle I found that it just wasn't something I trusted daily on the road with all the other crazies out there who had no interest in my taking my time getting from point a to b. So it was relegated to more casual persutes. Not show only, but rather more fair weather for sure. And with 4 vehicles to drive, it's not like I need to drive it daily and makes driving it far more joyful when I get it out on the road. I hope to someday have a round body that I can make into a daily driver with all the get up and go and stop and turn capabilities as all the other wacky Seattleites!

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"