PDA

View Full Version : Delivery update

doghows
November 9th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Didn't get a lot done this weekend but took out most of the interior. Next week the drive train comes out. If anyone is interested in a 200 with a 4 speed dangenham transmission, let me know and you could hear it run and so forth before I pull it. I also picked up a 61 4 door wagon for parts if anyone needs stuff from it. Anyway got a lot of work ahead of me, but thats why we do it??:NERVOUS:

Nathan289
November 9th, 2009, 09:15 AM
What would you want for teh engine and trans combo?

doghows
November 9th, 2009, 09:27 AM
I haven't thought about it too much. Any reasonable offer would be good. I think I have a core 4 speed that matches that one as well I would through in. Let me know what you think it is worth and go from there. Thanks. Steve

Nathan289
November 9th, 2009, 09:31 AM
I guess the question is which four speed? is it the Dag or something else?

Nathan

doghows
November 9th, 2009, 10:11 AM
It is the Dag. It works great that is why I would like to see it while it is still in the car. That way the buyer could check it out. I would like to get $500 for the whole deal? Haven't looked around to see the going rate on these items. I will attach a pic of the engine.

Luva65wagon
November 9th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Hey Steve, You could sweeten the pot and throw in that 3-speed tranny I gave you for Nathan to take home with him. :ROTFLMAO:

doghows
November 10th, 2009, 08:04 AM
I could really sweeten it by throwing in 2 of them!![thumb] I could make it irresistible by throwing in the 2 speed auto from the 61 wagon I have as well!?! If that don't do it nothing will... Steve

Nathan289
November 10th, 2009, 08:48 PM
No thanks I already got another one to replace the one I gave to roger. saving up for next years swap meet

I dont need a 200 or a four speed. I was just curious what steve would want for them, to help him move them..

I have two spare sixes and two trannys..

I'm rebuilding my free 170 as we speak..

Nathan