PDA

View Full Version : Holidays

BadBird
December 23rd, 2009, 09:58 AM
Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year. Hopefully those of us who are still trying to get our Falcons on the road will get them rolling next year and for those of you who are already driving yours I am sure they will still get worked on.
Carol, my wife asked me if any of the Falcon club members ever get their cars done??? I don't think there is a "done" when it comes to these cars. That may be what makes this so interesting and fun, not to mention expensive.
See you at the next meeting in January if the good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise. Larry

Luva65wagon
December 23rd, 2009, 03:17 PM
Thanks Larry.

I'd like to echo Larry's thoughts and wish [at least the vast majority of] you a Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year -- that is -- as long as you were good boys or girls. :D

And no, I don't know of anyone who's done with a car until somebody is handing them the cash to take it off their hands. At that point they would be done with it... and then it all starts over with the new person.

:shift:

BillP 98201
December 24th, 2009, 08:57 AM
May your Christmas be merry, and hopefully Santa stuffs your stockings to the brim with Falcon stuff. :rocker:

redfalken
December 24th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone! I think it's been a really great year for the club and especially enjoyed the tech days. I think it's a really great way for members to exchange knowledge and get some hands on work done. I'm looking forward to more next year.

Happy Holidays!! :BIRTHDAY: