PDA

View Full Version : Part for 61's

doghows
July 8th, 2010, 04:46 PM
OK last call for any part you might need for a 61 4 door wagon. I think I am done brutalizing this thing for sheet metal, so if there is anything you need ask and I will see if it is still there and or functioning. I am going to chop up the rest and send it off to become a BMW or some thing.
Thanks Steve H.:D

BillP 98201
July 9th, 2010, 06:57 AM
That was pretty funny

Jeff W
July 9th, 2010, 10:22 AM
I think you have my list from a few months ago: Spare tire cover and the bent sheet metal plate that completes the cargo floor and nestles against the rear seat.

Now we just need to get together on the same side of the water some day. :rocker:

doghows
July 9th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Spare tire cover is good, and I found my other bent piece and it looks to be in good repair. I will pull those out and set them aside for you.
I might have to go to Tacoma in a couple of weeks for some blast media. Not sure how far that is from you. I will be right by the Tacoma dome??? Let me know if that would work if something else doesn't pop up.
Thanks Steve...:shift:

Jeff W
July 9th, 2010, 10:26 PM
I'm in Seattle not far from space needle. I am not in a hurry so if it's not in your way I'm sure we will hook up sometime in the next several months.

doghows
July 12th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Sounds good I will keep you posted if I head that way.[thumb]