PDA

View Full Version : Just Found Your Site

Dick
July 23rd, 2010, 03:23 PM
Hi West Coast,
I am trying to contact David Van Auken from Vancover, WA about an ad he has in the National Falcon News. I found this site as part of my search. Very nice, more chapters or even the National should offer this service.

Anyway, My name is Dick Harrington, I am a member of the Mason-Dixon chapter, but live in rural upstate, NY. Delhi to be exact. We are a small college town in the Western Catskill Mts. I have 3 Falcons all 1963, a Sprint convertible, a Sprint hardtop and a Ranchero. All are original V8, 4-speed cars.

I plan on checking in here often to see if the West coast has some good ideas we can use on the East coast.

Dick

Luva65wagon
July 23rd, 2010, 09:39 PM
Dick,

Thanks for stopping by. Not sure us west-coasters have much more to offer than your members over yonder, but you're more than welcome to investigate the possibility. [thumb]

Post some pictures of your cars if you get the chance sometime.

Luva65wagon
July 23rd, 2010, 10:20 PM
Thought I recognized the name... it was bugging me and I just had to go look. Nice articles you've provided to the National newsletter. You do good work.

[AGREE]

Dick
July 24th, 2010, 07:44 AM
Small world, right! Thank you for the nice comment about my tech articles in the National Falcon News. I have included some pictures of each of my collector cars. Right now I probably have two to many.

SmithKid
July 24th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Beautiful cars, Dick. Maybe someday we'll be able to see one or more of them in person...... Happy Falconing!
Gene

68FalconSC
July 25th, 2010, 05:06 PM
I've been following Dick's project in progress thread on his Ranchero on the falcon news site. Great thread and Dick indeed does some excellant work. Lots of great pics too. Jon

Dick
July 25th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Thank you. I am considering going to the Nationals at Steamboats Springs next year, maybe we can meet then.

redfalken
July 26th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Welcome! If you haven't found the person you are looking for, try the Columbia River Falcon & Comet Club. They're located around Vancouver/Portland.

http://www.falcon-comet.com/

You may have come across this in your search already but I thought I would throw it out there.

Luva65wagon
July 26th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Right now I probably have two to many.

Yeah, I'd have to agree.

I'll be happy to help you alleviate that problem. I've got enough trucks at the moment -- so I'll take the hardtop. It'll make a nice birthday present for me.

:BIRTHDAY:

(Though the loan and payments I would need to be able to afford to buy it would probably not be a very good present). :(