PDA

View Full Version : '64 or '65 grille

joe demoruelle
July 29th, 2010, 09:54 PM
I have a line on a grille but it's for a '64 falcon and I have a '65 falcon . Will this one fit the '65?

Luva65wagon
August 2nd, 2010, 10:12 PM
Joe,

It will fit, but the headlight doors are different, so you'll need to get those too. I don't think the brackets or headlight buckets or anything else are different, but I'm not 100% sure of that,

erievon
August 3rd, 2010, 06:43 PM
I have 2 extra 65 ranchero grills if your looking for them.

make me a offer as im not sure what they would be worth.

Moe

joe demoruelle
August 3rd, 2010, 11:59 PM
Moe if these will fit the '65 Futura and are in good shape (I'm not looking for show quality, just decent shape) I'll be interested. From what I've seen on the internet, they go for about $100 plus depending on shape. Hope you can help me out. Joe[BOW]

erievon
August 4th, 2010, 03:13 PM
there in pretty good condition, just need some cleaning and should look good, one has the emblem and one is missing. Im willing to sale ya one for $50 since your a member like myself. give me a call and i can meet you or your free to come stop by.
give me a call on my cell.

206 423 5167

I live in lynnwood but willing to meet you some where either way.

Moe

joe demoruelle
August 5th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Aloha Moe nice talking with you. As I said the car is in Vegas, in my daughters garage. Her husband is a mechanic and has been restoring it for me while I'm in Hawaii. We visit them 4 times a year and I get to help with the restoring and get to drive it around. Your help is appreciated. Joe

erievon
August 5th, 2010, 06:44 PM
NP man,

the wife just got home so I need to find where she put the camera since we just got back from a trip. I will try and get you a few shots tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

thanks again,

Moe

joe demoruelle
August 9th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Moe.... my email might be easier to put pics into....
naalehutheatre@yahoo.com. I use to be the mgr. at the theatre here. Joe