PDA

View Full Version : Bellevue Ford Picnic

BPVan
May 3rd, 2011, 11:27 AM
I didn't see a post for this so I am assuming it is the one on June 5th put on by the Early Ford V8 Club as advertised here:

http://www.efv8psrg.org/ford_picnic.htm

pbrown
May 3rd, 2011, 12:13 PM
Yes, that is the one. I'm planning to be there this year. I missed it last time.

Jeff W
May 3rd, 2011, 12:43 PM
I will be there unless it is pouring rain... I may not have windows installed yet.

Let's pick a time to meet @ Factoria Burger King as usual.

Luva65wagon
May 3rd, 2011, 09:28 PM
I may not have tires on my then... but I do have that other car. :D We usually try for around 9AM? Yes/No?

doghows
May 5th, 2011, 08:58 AM
I want to go.. Will someone help me push my car around???:o

Jeff W
May 5th, 2011, 06:46 PM
I may not have tires on my then... but I do have that other car. :D We usually try for around 9AM? Yes/No?

9:00 leave from BK sounds good. Come early for hashbrowns.

--
Burger King, Factoria Mall, 4015 Factoria Blvd SE, Bellevue, WA 98006
--

Luva65wagon
May 5th, 2011, 10:48 PM
I want to go.. Will someone help me push my car around???:o

Trailer it on over and we'll help push it out - sure! [thumb] It really is a pretty good show.

redfalken
May 5th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Mmmmm...hashbrowns! I'll be there. I'd better start showing my clean engine before it gets dirty. They always do...

doghows
May 26th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Well I am going to try and get the Barn Find clean and running well enough to bring it. If not I may have to ride with my friend in his 65 Galaxie 500. Or worse case I drive the super duty over. Looks like about a 2hr drive for me??
Hope to meet some new people while there. Are we still meeting at the BK??:shift:

Luva65wagon
May 26th, 2011, 08:52 AM
If the weather is good - it is a pretty good show usually. One of the better ones in the NW. The plan is still 9AM - though if you drive the Super Duty over, you can park it at my place and ride over with me. Just need to get here early enough. I have to go get the car out of storage and leave the other car at the storage facility while I'm out and about in the wagon.

Jeff W
May 26th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Well I am going to try and get the Barn Find clean and running well enough to bring it. If not I may have to ride with my friend in his 65 Galaxie 500. Or worse case I drive the super duty over. :shift:

No. Worst case would be you ride over in a Chevy.:ROTFLMAO:

doghows
May 26th, 2011, 11:57 AM
I can arrange the Chevy..:D Or maybe a 64 sport fury?? Or maybe a 33 willys coupe???
I better stick with something I can haul stuff back from Rogers place so he can be a normal neighbor instead of Roger Sanford??:ROTFLMAO: Sorry I better be nice or he won't let me have any parts back...
See you guys next Sunday.:BEER:

Kelly
May 31st, 2011, 07:40 PM
I plan on going as well, see you at the BK at 9:00.

octanefam
May 31st, 2011, 08:23 PM
Quick introduction..... Inherited my grandfathers 1963 Mercury Meteor so I plan on bringing it this Saturday just wasn't sure how the show is setup..... Is it a free for all or do they put like cars together? What time should one show up to the show?

I know it's not a falcon but it's close:):):)

Thanks
Todd

redfalken
May 31st, 2011, 09:54 PM
We usually caravan over at 9:00 so we can park together. Usually they just let you in and you can pick an area of the parking lot(s) that everyone can fit in. They may have some reserved spots but I don't think so.

See you all there!

Jeff W
June 5th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Pat - you can move these to the "All Ford Picnic at BCC 2011" Gallery when created.

Jeff W
June 5th, 2011, 09:50 PM
All Ford Picnic at BCC 2011

doghows
June 6th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Had a great time. It was good to see everyone. Also good to put some new faces and names together. Got home around 7 after loading up at Rogers place. Next time I am bringing a car!!!

BillP 98201
June 7th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Nice cars guys!!! One of these years I will get to go to this show. Jeff the wagon looks great, Kenny the engine compartment looks nice, and I like the hat. Roger did it feel good drivin the wagon again? Pats car looks great as usual.

doghows
June 7th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Great cars good times. I have to put this pic up just so everyone can see.. Ouch I think I pulled a muscle patting myself on the back.
Nice axle though!!!:rocker:

pbrown
June 7th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Pat - you can move these to the "All Ford Picnic at BCC 2011" Gallery when created.

The gallery is created for this event. I can't move existing images. Please upload them again directly to the gallery.

pbrown
June 7th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Great cars good times. I have to put this pic up just so everyone can see.. Ouch I think I pulled a muscle patting myself on the back.
Nice axle though!!!:rocker:

That IS a nice axle.