PDA

View Full Version : Port Townsend Car show

doghows
June 7th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Just in case anybody is interested on Saturday the 18th the local club is putting on a car show. I am going to set up as a vendor there and hopefully take my barn car out. If anyone is interested in going I will check out the web site and get more info. Last year they has about 150 cars. (thats pretty good for us small town folks.) Anyway just thought I would put it out here for you. Thanks Steve

Luva65wagon
June 7th, 2011, 08:45 PM
I'm pretty sure this is this month's tech day - day. Isn't it? We're supposed to be painting with finger paints all over Joanna's car. Right?

Steve, I will for sure make it over there with the Ranchero when it is running again to do a show over there with you and maybe Bill and his Mustang.

doghows
June 8th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Sounds good, if I didn't have a show I would come over for that. I'll keep an eye out and make it over with the Barn find next time..

Jay Baker
June 10th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Please confirm that the next Tech Day is Saturday, June 18th, in Ballard(?).
Address please and time. Jay Baker

falcon cobra
June 10th, 2011, 10:10 AM
There is a great free show at the maltby church on the 18th of june, lots of cars and ect. www.mcahotrodsandhogs.com (http://www.mcahotrodsandhogs.com) I have been there before and so has roger....jh

BadBird
June 10th, 2011, 10:49 AM
I hope it's possible to change the date of the tech day. I would really like to register for the Maltby show but don't want to miss the tech day either. Larry

falcon cobra
June 10th, 2011, 12:27 PM
the maltby show.2009

redfalken
June 10th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Please confirm that the next Tech Day is Saturday, June 18th, in Ballard(?).
Address please and time. Jay Baker

Here a link to the thread on the upcoming tech day:

http://www.rainierfalcons.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1572

BadBird
June 18th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Poopers! What a lousy day. I so wanted to take my car to it's 1st show today at Maltby. It was so lousy I didn't even go and look at any cars. OH, well maybe next Saturday will be better for the Greenwood show. Larry

falcon cobra
June 21st, 2011, 12:33 PM
Well gary, did you go to the country village fathers day show? I was going to go but the weather as we all know was crap....john h