PDA

View Full Version : 393 Stroker Motor For Sale

pbrown
June 18th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Is anyone interested in a complete 351W based 393 stroker motor? I have one for sale. I have all the original receipts. I'm still trying to wrap my head around what this think is worth.

Based on a Ford Racing roller block (very rare)
Edelbrock Performer RPM heads with chamber matching and extra porting done
Eagle crank was cross drilled for better oil flow
Eagle H-beam forged rods with ARP bolts
Edelbrock Performer RPM cam and lifters
Blue Thunder main stud girdle
ARP main studs
ARP head studs
KB Hyper pistons
Edelbrock performer RPM Air-Gap intake
Canton road race oil pan
Billet 10.5" 157T flywheel
Entire rotating assembly is balanced

falcon cobra
June 18th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Oh patrick that sounds really good, did you build it ? and what for, your 62 or ?... that may cause a falcon to go sideways in the road or flex the whole unibody , oh well fun is fun.. john h:rocker:

pbrown
June 18th, 2011, 09:19 PM
I did build it. It was built to go into a Cobra FIA replica. I'm changing my plans a bit.

doghows
June 20th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Patrick, let me know what you need to get out of it. I have a friend who has a 65 Galaxy 500 with the little 289 in it. He wants more poop. Plus If I get him to change his I can get the oil pan and timing cover from his for my 5.0!!! What kind of HP do you think it has? Thanks

pbrown
June 20th, 2011, 05:08 PM
The HP rating should be somewhere between 450 and 500. Let's shoot for $4000 for the complete motor.

doghows
June 21st, 2011, 07:59 AM
Thanks Patrick I will see if I can help sell it off for you. I wish I had the cash I would wedge in into the Delivery. Hey if you got a pic of it send it along people like to see pretty things with HP...[thumb]