PDA

View Full Version : Tires and Wheels

BadBird
February 3rd, 2012, 06:35 PM
I have four wheels that I took off my Falcon when I put the new set on. If anyone wants these they are cheap. FREE. The wheels have rusting and the tires are shot. BUT, thought someone might like them before I throw them away. Badbird, Larry

SmithKid
February 3rd, 2012, 09:03 PM
Larry, the pic isn't too detailed.... what's the condition of the spinners? I may be interested in those.

BadBird
February 4th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Looking at the spinners, I would say they are in better shape than the rest of the wheel, but they are definitely not new looking. Larry

SmithKid
February 4th, 2012, 10:23 AM
I'm kinda interested in the spinners, as I have Magnum 500 copies on my car. I may not use them right away, but would take them b/4 seeing them go on the trash pile if that is what you end up doing. However, if someone really wants them, let them go to that person.

Jeff W
February 4th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Have doghouse squirt some powder on those and someone would have some unique wheels.

I would have to weld up one hole on each rim to get them to fit on my poor six cylinder bird.

Larry, are you going to change your screen name to "Snowbird"? Have a great time down South. We will miss you at the Spring swapmeet in May.