PDA

View Full Version : Sneak peak

doghows
June 29th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Ok who ever can identify this part will win a discount off there next powder coating job. The owner of the part is not eligible.

SmithKid
June 29th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Might be a front bumper for Econoline?

doghows
June 29th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Good work Gene!! It is the front one from Brian. We tried out that Eastwood Chrome. Looks good I hope Brian likes it.!!:)

BPVan
June 29th, 2012, 09:32 AM
I swear I didn't talk to Gene first. Looks good Steve, I may need to start blasting them my self as I didn't see those dents before. I am prepping the rear today anticipating a trip out there on Tuesday morning if you're around. That goes for anyone who needs anything to go to or come from Steve's.

SmithKid
June 29th, 2012, 09:47 AM
I had seen Brian's van not too many months ago, and knew he needed a front bumper. Guess that's kinda cheating. I'm looking forward to seeing the Eastwood product. I had the spray-on "chrome" applied to my dash pieces and am pretty happy with the result, but it was almost as expensive as the real thing.

doghows
June 29th, 2012, 10:06 AM
The chrome powder looks good but it sure in not the same as chrome. I probably should have called you before I shot the bumper Brian It did have some filler on there. If need be you could doctor it up and we can re-coat but you would have to use JB weld or Lab metal as a filler??
Tuesday sounds good I will be here at the shop from 9-5 so no worries. Anyway hope you like the way it looks.
Gene you will receive a discount on your next powder coating job...

BPVan
June 29th, 2012, 10:22 AM
I will be more meticulous with the rear bumper as I get it ready.

BTW, speaking of Eastwood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR6RlOvJrF4