PDA

View Full Version : Bickford and XXX in Sept?

MacDee
August 15th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Has anyone heard if there will be a "gathering" at Bickford Ford in Snohomish this year? I did that a couple of years ago (three?) and it was a lot of fun! Isn't it usually mid-September?

Also,
Is anyone going to the All-Ford show at the XXX Sept 9?

doghows
August 16th, 2012, 12:01 PM
I might be on board for the XXX one. That might be a good shake down run for the Van before the 15th.

redfalken
August 16th, 2012, 09:50 PM
I'm about ready to lay down some fresh paint on my CL350 over the next couple of weekends and then gotta get it together and running again. After that I'm up for a show.

I'll shoot for the XXX show for now!

falcon cobra
August 17th, 2012, 09:48 AM
You could call bickford and ask...

redfalken
August 17th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Did a search and it looks like last year's Bickford show was cancelled. And nothing found about a show this year.

Nathan289
August 17th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Bowen scarfford is doing a show.. next week i think... i cant make it...

Nathan

Nathan289
August 17th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Correction bowen scarff show is tomorrow... still cant go

Nathan

Luva65wagon
August 20th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Bummer - missed it again! Couldn't have made it anyway, but it would have been nice to know. It is a really good truly all-Ford show.

Bickford is/was also a good show. Maybe they couldn't get it in the budget? They always did it for free, but could have charged a little. for it.

I remember Bill Pierre Ford announcing a show a couple years ago, and wanting to charge something like $25 or $30 for it - in OCTOBER! I wrote them a kind letter (not) saying thanks, but no thanks.