PDA

View Full Version : New Hosting

pbrown
February 2nd, 2013, 11:25 PM
We have moved the site over to a new hosting provider. Sorry about the downtime while we sorted this out.

The gallery is offline for now until I see what the errors are about.

pbrown
February 2nd, 2013, 11:34 PM
Apparently the blogs are not working either. I'll work on those tomorrow.

redfalken
February 3rd, 2013, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the hard work Pat. All I had to do was bring the credit card!

pbrown
February 3rd, 2013, 09:36 AM
The blogs are working again.

SmithKid
February 3rd, 2013, 10:37 AM
Glad the Forum is back up. I was beginning to experience withdrawal symptoms!

pbrown
February 3rd, 2013, 05:41 PM
If anyone sees any errors, let me know with exception to the gallery for now. I've seen a few here and there but a refresh of the browser fixes it. You can also clear your browser cache but I wouldn't go that far.

Refresh a Windows browser by pressing the F5 key. Refresh the Mac by pressing command + R.

redfalken
February 3rd, 2013, 06:28 PM
I've notice the first 6 links (About Rainier Falcons, How to Join, Newsletter, etc.) in the Site Navigation bar on the home page get a fatal error message.

Thanks for working out the bugs. I'll keep poking around and see if I find anything else.

pbrown
February 3rd, 2013, 06:51 PM
Well I was just working on changing the paths to reflect the new host and somehow made the links disappear. I'll keep working on it.

BillP 98201
February 4th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Thanks for all the hard work Pat.

Luva65wagon
February 5th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Thanks as well Patrick.

Have not been able to do much until today with it. It appears to be a bit on the slow side for me. It is intermittent though. At times it is very quick, then others it is spinning away trying to load the page or post a reply.

I just got this error when I clicked on the Home button, but then it worked the next time:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fetch_event_date_time() (previously declared in D:\hosting\10432705\html\forums\includes\functions _calendar.php:93) in D:\Hosting\10432705\html\forums\includes\functions _calendar.php on line 173

redfalken
February 5th, 2013, 11:07 PM
There is one other version of vBulletin we are eligible to upgrade to. Pat - let me know when you want to go forward with that and I can talk to Joanna about helping do some design for the new format.

pbrown
February 6th, 2013, 07:12 PM
It is somewhat slower on this new server. :mad:

Luva65wagon
February 7th, 2013, 12:36 PM
So far, every time I post a reply, the hourglass just spins and spins. After about 5 minutes of waiting (I usually move back to something else I'm doing - then check back) I click on "Preview post" then submit it again. Then it posts. But I have yet to just reply and have it post instantly like before.

This time included....

pbrown
February 7th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.

Jeff W
February 7th, 2013, 06:01 PM
No problems to report using my budget Kindle Fire version 1