PDA

View Full Version : Fall Falcon run

falcon cobra
September 4th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Would anyone be up for a run in the fall which is soon, to maltby? my friend ron nardony has a cool place with a old gas station all kinds of old car signs and a building with all kinds of cool stuff, a neat place to take picts, then we could go for some lunch....I can find some picts of his place and post later....jh:BEER:

SmithKid
September 4th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Possibly me depending on date/weather.

doghows
September 4th, 2013, 09:08 PM
I'm in if I have a car!?!

redfalken
September 4th, 2013, 11:21 PM
I'd be up for a cruise. Is his place the Maltby Cafe?

falcon cobra
September 5th, 2013, 08:59 AM
It's south east of the cafe on the paradise lake road next to 220th pl se.

Vikingblu
September 5th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Possibly me depending on date/weather.

Interested as well. As I hav'nt tried to put what's left of the convertible top up yet.:rain:
Afterward, maybe a quick run up through snohomish and check this out,
http://www.snohomish.org/events-calendar/detail/snohomish-hot-rod-and-classic-car-show/2013-09-29

Voodoofalcon
September 5th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Sounds like a good time to me. I hope I will be able to make it!

MacDee
September 6th, 2013, 11:57 AM
I would LOVE to go! We drive by that place all the time and wonder what it is. What an opportunity to see it up close!
If it ends up coinciding with the Snohomish show, however, I won't be able to make it. We'll be visiting our son in CA on that weekend.

falcon cobra
September 6th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Gary I know you have gone by his place before, and it's really neat, so maybe we can do it sometime in oct if we can get enough cars to go. weather is sometimes great in oct.:rocker: can we find a date? ...jh

MacDee
October 7th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Is this cruise still on? I'd really like to take Freddie on another jaunt, and this would be great place to go.

doghows
October 7th, 2013, 04:41 PM
I should be road worthy by the end of the month.. I'm in it would be great if the weather holds...

Voodoofalcon
October 7th, 2013, 04:44 PM
I'm in, if I'm in town when it goes down.

Nathan289
October 7th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Does cruising Spokane Valley to Deer Park count?

It was hilly, windy, various speeds, sun, and rain..

I have a vibration in first gear and an intetesting noise..

Home made exhuast that leaks, an electrical gremlin..I was not spinning 4000rpm in fourth gear at 40 mph.. a brake light switch that failed. Plus other small repairs..
Anyone know how to fix a sprint tach.

The fairlane faired much better.. though i have a vibration at above 50 mph.. wife says it feels like engine not wheel balance.. im wondering it the c4 output bearing.

falcon cobra
October 8th, 2013, 12:07 PM
I went by this morning and he was not there, I just need to let him know we may invade his place some saturday, will try to get his new phone # there is a lot more there than the picts I took...jh [ pictures wont upload will try later ]