PDA

View Full Version : Care package

doghows
October 2nd, 2013, 04:12 PM
Got the care package from Roger today. Thanks for the headband/ bow on my special wrench. Also the energy beans god knows I'm not wound up enough already!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Luva65wagon
October 3rd, 2013, 10:42 AM
I knew you were sweating the small stuff now, so I thought the headband would be needed. It's rare item too - so it is special... just like the wrench. Sport beans were freebies from the trade show I just came from. You can never have enough energy. I was tempted to send you a couple Bonk Breaker energy bars, but I decided to be selfish, since I only had 2 of those.

Hopefully the hammer and mini-anvil will work on your stainless. You might consider making a special dolly from a piece of scrap metal that will drop in, with the right radius, to straighten those long pieces. Would only need to be a half-inch to an inch long and make it so it will clamp in your vice. Kind of like a mini piece of railroad track.

doghows
October 3rd, 2013, 10:56 AM
Good idea, and now Laurie is mad at me cause I'm wired for sound. :) I tries the hammer and anvil out a bit last night and worked great. I'll try to work on those long pieces this weekend. [thumb]