PDA

View Full Version : 62 ranchero parts

woodstocka1
November 16th, 2013, 08:40 PM
:ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::bicker: Stripping RANCHERO for parts ,have extra parts hood ,fenders ,rear window ,chrome trim ,steering column and more .located in WEST COVINA <Ca91790

redfalken
November 17th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Where are you located? You can click on the "Quick Links" menu above and select "Edit Your Details" to add city/state information to your profile. Then it will show up on your posts.

Luva65wagon
November 18th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Still might be interested in the bed trim if you have it... PM me if so.

doghows
November 18th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Roger I need to check but I think I have some new bed trim in my latest acquisition.. But I might be coaxed into using some substandard stuff and powder it...Let me know if you work out a deal on this stuff or not..

SmithKid
November 18th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Steve, I'll get in that line if Roger isn't interested. Downside is that my corner pieces have a hole where a pop-rivet existed for a tonneau snap. We might even get a seat involved if I get to the front of the line.

doghows
November 18th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Is all the trim the same. 63-65? I'll dig it out tomorrow.

doghows
November 19th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Looks like I might have 2 sets of that trim.. I have 2 sets of the stuff that goes around the window, at least one set of the bed rail, 2 corners I found so far, and one tailgate piece. Maybe between what I have and your guys stuff we can make 2 good sets and one mediocre set I can powder??
I check it all out real good this weekend, most of this trim was wrapped up in newspaper. Looks very polish-able however.:BEER:

Luva65wagon
November 19th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Give Gene first dibs on the good stuff. And he does have a VERY NICE bench seat available if you want to make the interior blue. I would if I could.

Mine is not too bad if I keep wax on it. The widow part is chrome, so to powder coat it you'd need to strip the chrome first, right? No need to powder coat stainless... it's stainless. ;)

doghows
November 19th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Ok I'll get a good look at what I have and go from there.

GermanGeorge
December 22nd, 2013, 12:24 AM
Hi woodstocka1, do you have the passenger side door lock and retainer clip?, if so I'm interested in buying it.
Thanks,
George

woodstocka1
December 22nd, 2013, 12:17 PM
I'm pretty sure Ido ,Where are you located ? I'm located in West Covina Ca

GermanGeorge
December 23rd, 2013, 10:09 AM
I'm in San Juan Bautista, Ca., right next to Salinas and Monterey, Ca.

GermanGeorge
December 23rd, 2013, 06:09 PM
Thanks woodstocka1,
I'll get that money in the mail to you tomorrow, Thanks for your help.
GermanGeorge