PDA

View Full Version : Powder coating done cheap

doghows
November 27th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Just a quick plug. For any active club member I will do powder coating at cost!! Let's keep those Falcons rolling.

By the way here are Jeff and Kenny's bars. Done coated and ready to go.

redfalken
November 27th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Lookin' good! I can't wait to lean on them while I fiddle with the carb or some other project.

Jeff W
November 27th, 2013, 08:52 PM
It looks so good the rest of my car will now look like crap. Thank you for adding to the benefits of being a paying Chapter member in good standing.

I'll start filling my box of eligible powder items in preparation for my 200 build.

doghows
November 27th, 2013, 09:00 PM
You guys are very welcome. If you need any pieces let me know. I just acquired a crap load of parts and there is a spare 200 in the pile and a c-4.

doghows
December 17th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Genes parts done!!

doghows
December 17th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Gina's parts done!!

falcon cobra
December 17th, 2013, 03:02 PM
I'am not sure what I see but the shaft and where it slides through should have taped off cause with the bushings it won't go in or will be tight..??:NERVOUS:

Luva65wagon
December 17th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Probably true that. Powder coating is hard, but not impervious.

doghows
December 17th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Mine is invincible!! OK maybe not but it does well. And purdy too..:D

redfalken
December 17th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Got the Monte Carlo bars from Roger on Sunday and they look awesome! Very close match to the chassis black. I'll probably get it installed this weekend. Maybe even my new 1-1/8" front sway bar.

Then take a ride and see if it was worth it!:shift: Thanks Steve! You do very nice work. But I knew that already...

doghows
December 19th, 2013, 08:55 AM
OK not to over load Roger but I think he is making a trip over here the Friday after Christmas. So if anyone needs some coating done contact him or me to set it up.
I just finished some stuff for Gene, and I sent it back over UPS so we can get stuff back if no one is traveling. The powder coating will be greatly discounted to paid club members and all I ask is you cover the shipping if we do that.
Thanks to all of you that helped with my car and this is my small way of paying it forward, Have a merry Christmas everyone...

Luva65wagon
December 19th, 2013, 04:17 PM
OK not to over load Roger but...

...let me do so...

:WHATTHE:

SmithKid
December 19th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Got my parts this afternoon, Steve. Beautiful job! Thanks very much for the quick turnaround. Guess this means I gotta get busy tomorrow. Need to be able to move the car for the next project..... coming up soon.

doghows
December 19th, 2013, 09:08 PM
You are very welcome Gene. It's the least I can do for having you spend the day working on my car. Let alone driving all the way here and ferry and and.
Time for the.... Oops almost let the cat out of the bag. :3g:

dhbfaster
December 22nd, 2013, 03:10 PM
I was just wondering....on the axle housing, the origional is black on the tubes and flanges and cover, but actually a dark red on the differential housing. Can you do a two color powder job?

doghows
December 22nd, 2013, 04:51 PM
Not very easy. The dark red is actually a primer that you paint on the center removable piece. I normally only coat the housing itself not the rest of it.

Luva65wagon
December 23rd, 2013, 01:13 PM
The Pumpkin is done in Red Oxide primer from the factory. They never painted them. You can get that anywhere, of course, but you should also get a new set of lock nuts for when you reassemble it, along with a new gasket. The new nuts come with new copper flat washers, which actually seal the bolt portion from leaking..

If anyone else has stuff to send over to Steve, be sure to let me know. I'm heading over there on Friday and have a little room left.

Hum... I should look around for some stuff too...

falcon cobra
December 23rd, 2013, 01:44 PM
So when did a 61 4 door with a 144 come with a 8" and a removable 3rd member??

dhbfaster
December 23rd, 2013, 05:07 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you guys are talking about. Are we talking about the same style of reAr axle? Pic below. The only bolts are the bolts for the cover. Everything else is basically one piece...(brake stuff is all removed..) I assume it's possible to take off the tubes but I don't have any hardware for putting them back on. Why could it not all be painted (powder coated) black at once?

doghows
December 23rd, 2013, 05:32 PM
Ok here is the deal. The cover needs to be off. All gears bearings and seal out, if the axle looks like the picture I can't do it. I will melt the seal when I bake it in the oven.
Did you remove all the internals? I need an empty housing, meaning the tubes and center that is attached to the tubes only. If the cover and pinion is all still in place don't send it over it needs to be completely taken apart..
Roger if you read this you will know what I need hopefully we are good.. Thanks Steve..

dhbfaster
December 23rd, 2013, 09:02 PM
Yep, the pic was just to show which one, but whats on its way to you is a totally empty housing only, with the tubes, and it's clean. The only thing I didn't remove which now I wonder about is the vent.

doghows
December 23rd, 2013, 09:28 PM
Nope your dead on. Now were on the same page, you'll love it when it's done thanks. :rocker:

Luva65wagon
December 24th, 2013, 09:31 AM
That's the trouble with multitasking - you forget who what when how sometimes. I didn't look that close at what you gave me (inside the cardboard wrapper) so I forgot we were talking a 7.25" rear-end. These didn't have the red-oxide pumpkin. It was all black. Did you send over the back cover? Was it in there?

When I drop it off Steve and I can look at it and remove anything that should be removed that wasn't. No worries.

Sorry for the brain fart. :doh:

dhbfaster
December 25th, 2013, 11:09 AM
No worries...but the pumpkin part does look like red oxide. (feel free to open the cardboard if you're curious.) I did not send the cover...I'll take care of that myself. Do you guys know where I can get replacement bolts and washers for the cover?

doghows
December 27th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Don got your parts, they are perfect.. Ill get them done next week and see what we can do to get them back over to you. Thanks Steve

doghows
December 30th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Don, I got your parts cleaned today, and it plan on coating them tomorrow. I post up a few pics when done if you don't mind.
Then we just need to figure out how to get them back to you.. I think we are going to have a tech day in the next weekend or so to put Gina's car back together so maybe Roger can shuttle them back for us in his new space shuttle car!!
Anyway stay tuned they should look great.

Luva65wagon
December 31st, 2013, 12:09 AM
maybe Roger can shuttle them back for us in his new space shuttle car!!

My Storm Trooper car.

doghows
December 31st, 2013, 07:39 AM
My bad, that's what I meant. Storm trooper!!:BEER:

doghows
December 31st, 2013, 02:04 PM
Ok here you go Don.

Ready for the color and into the oven!

doghows
December 31st, 2013, 02:10 PM
And through the magic of the internet, done.

dhbfaster
December 31st, 2013, 04:05 PM
WOW, are you sure that's mine??:rocker:
I can't wait to get everything back together.

doghows
January 14th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Don you want me to see if Roger will haul your pieces back over? Or are you coming this weekend?[thumb]

dhbfaster
January 15th, 2014, 05:55 AM
Please send it with Roger if he's going to be there! I will return the favor Roger. I'll just be getting back from China this weekend. Thanks Steve.

doghows
January 15th, 2014, 07:29 AM
China?? Man first Patrick is in Germany now you in china? See any falcons over there??
Parts will be on their way and I got your letter thanks Steve.

Luva65wagon
January 15th, 2014, 04:16 PM
I can bring it all back to Seattle, but that essentially lowered my "drive to Sequim capacity" from 4 down to 3. Gonna have to drop a back seat down flat to carry something that long back. Or we can lay it across the back passengers' laps. :D

doghows
January 19th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Don, your parts are in Seattle. Gene drove his truck over so either the parts are still in the back of his truck or if they weren't too tired and remembered they unloaded them at Rogers place.
Either way get them installed, show season is fast approaching. :rocker:

dhbfaster
February 24th, 2014, 12:58 PM
Hey Steve...I'm piling up a large bin of parts for blasting if I can find a day to get over there....one thing I'm wondering- if we blast them- then I take my time before they get coated- they will rust in-between right? Is there some sort of zinc-phosphate treatment that can be done right after blasting so I can take my time and don't have to worry about that?

doghows
February 24th, 2014, 01:12 PM
What kind of parts Don? Why not coat them now?

dhbfaster
February 24th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Parts like...the fender splash guards, front spring shields, the two cups/headlight holders behind the headlights, various brackets like muffler bracket, horn brackets, the rear brake drums, hood holding rod, battery tray, stuff like that.
I was planning to let you do the big stuff (axle etc.) and do all the small stuff myself for some do-it-yerselfer satisfaction and powder coating is kind of fun. (I won't tell anyone.)
BUT, the blasting on the other hand...not so much fun with a cheap home setup- and although I got a ton done while it was working (15 min. each time)- my 2nd harbor freight baster went defective (junk!)- it was also a huge mess- so to make a long story longer- I thought I was thinking I would send out the blasting (or do it at your place per your offer) and then coat the stuff I can at home- but I'm not sure how long it will take to coat everything at home...may need more than one weekend.
Maybe if you let me help coat it all at your place and touch the gun or something- I can still say "I did it" and save a bunch of time too.

doghows
February 24th, 2014, 04:10 PM
Roger and Gene might be heading this way on Friday March 7th. I will do a tech day powder your own stuff day if you guys want. All I ask it to cover the cost of powder.
Touch base with them or just come over to. Ill come in early and we can get a lot done in a day. Just let me know so I can get all my other work done ahead of schedule. :D

dhbfaster
February 24th, 2014, 04:44 PM
Sounds like fun...Weekend after next-I'll check with the boss as we get closer.

dhbfaster
March 1st, 2014, 07:37 AM
Steve, just noticed you said Friday the 7th...I'm stuck working Friday but I'm in the clear for Saturday the 8th. I could get over there early. Any chance that will work? If Gene or Roger have any carryover work I'm also happy to help finish it and take it back or help with any where else I can.[BOW]

dhbfaster
March 5th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Do you powder coat engines? If so, what needs to be done for prep before it gets to you?

doghows
March 5th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Can do but needs to be completely disassembled. Bare block no heads can be done. Usually cost prohibitive unless your doing a complete rebuild.

pbrown
March 5th, 2014, 06:17 PM
My engine block and timing cover is powder coated burgundy.

dhbfaster
March 9th, 2014, 07:59 PM
What about these 13" steel wheels? I eventually need to paint the outside red to match the car- but it would be best to powdercoat the rest black after it's all blasted and cleaned up- and maybe best to use that that powdercoat primer under the red?

doghows
March 12th, 2014, 05:59 PM
Wheels are easy. I wouldn't worry about the primer but can put it on too.
Why the red and black? Just do them red and be done. We did Rogers Flarechero wheels red they came out nice. You never see the back once on the car?

dhbfaster
March 21st, 2014, 10:04 PM
Steve, I've got a bin of like 40 parts I was thinking about sending you if you're still doing it cheap for us club members and if anyone is going over because I won't have time to drive over...
ok, I take it back, I think I can figure out how to get over there this week if anyone else needs stuff to go over- let me know.

doghows
March 25th, 2014, 10:23 PM
Sorry Don brain fart I thought I answered this post already. (Did I mention I turned 50 this year) Send them over or bring them and yes paid club members get a huge discount. I'm finally slowing down a bit at the shop so now would be a good time. :D

dhbfaster
March 25th, 2014, 11:20 PM
No problem Steve- I've been crazy busy with work. Going on vacation Sunday too, so it looks like I won't be able to get over this week. Anyone else going Steve's way this week by chance?

doghows
March 26th, 2014, 08:41 AM
No worries, well get them done someday. However you need to explain this word "vacation"??? I have no idea what that means.?.
I guess that's one of the downsides to owning your own shop... If I take a vacation: One I don't get paid for it, Two I don't make any money cause I'm not here, and three I spend more money when I'm out farting around...
Damn might be time to find a real job again???
Sorry got off on a ramble there; when ever the parts get here we'll get them done. Thanks Don..:D

SmithKid
March 26th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Finally got access to most of my garage after all the wedding preps, and had a chance to mostly put my vintage tool chest back together (except for casters). When I took a pic of it, I found the same anomaly in my picture as Roger found in some of his. Weird! But it looks great! Just gotta get some new casters and get my tools transferred.

doghows
March 26th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Very nice Gene. I think you and Roger are hanging around to much. I hope that anomaly isn't contagious, oh wait yes I do. [thumb]
I guess those crappy casters I pawned off on you won't cut it ?? Oh well there out of my shop. [yay]

SmithKid
March 26th, 2014, 01:07 PM
I plan to bring those casters back next time I'm over your way.

doghows
March 26th, 2014, 01:43 PM
No no no, no returns here all sales are final. :D

Jeff W
March 26th, 2014, 01:45 PM
Gene, did you powder coat the handle on your soldering iron as well or didn't Steve have an oven large enough to bake it in?:ROTFLMAO:

SmithKid
March 26th, 2014, 01:48 PM
My soldering iron is so vintage it would de-value it to restore it. So..... NO!

BillP 98201
March 26th, 2014, 09:50 PM
Very nice Gene..... Definately has character!

Luva65wagon
March 26th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Gene - it looks like that anomaly stuck!

Were the casters too small? It sure looks better than the day my mom and I emptied it to get it into my car.

[AGREE]

Luva65wagon
March 26th, 2014, 10:26 PM
...didn't Steve have an oven large enough to bake it in?

Steve could bake a birthday cake for you in his oven - the size of your wagon! Plenty on room to hold all the candles.

:BIRTHDAY:

dhbfaster
March 27th, 2014, 09:17 AM
Oh man...did you guys see all that whining from Steve below about my vacation....?? The guy lives in the country, breathes clean air every day, he's his own boss, gets to work on stuff he loves every day, has a three car garage 100% dedicated to his toys, at least three classic cars to play with, a big truck, a big dog, and a great wife that supports him going into his own business, he's not stuck at a desk all day, he can be on the forum any time he wants (did I say he's his own boss??,) really he can go on "vacation" any time he wants to...but why?? he's already living the dream....it always looks greener on the other side of the fence doesn't it? Let's face it, none of us really have it that bad do we. Come on over to China and I'll show you how the people making all the parts for the new cars live...(-:

doghows
March 27th, 2014, 10:25 AM
Ouch! You hurt my feeling. :o

dhbfaster
March 27th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Shhhh...I don't want my boss to see me on the forum at work. :D

dhbfaster
March 27th, 2014, 10:55 AM
or as I sometimes call it....jail. [BOW]

Luva65wagon
March 27th, 2014, 04:09 PM
Ouch! You hurt my feeling. :o

He just said what I think all the rest of us were thinking.

:D

dhbfaster
April 14th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Steve,
Do you have powder to match Ford Medium Blue (same as duplicator DE-1606) for the valve covers and air cleaner? It seems like it's not as prevelant as the light blue on a lot of older Fords.

doghows
April 14th, 2014, 10:47 PM
I have no idea? I would need a sample to match. Everyone that brings a ford color in is different from the next one. I have three blues I use for ford and I'm guessing you are looking for the one in the middle.
Go to my web site for the shop and check out the links pages for cardinal. Look at the color BL-01. That should be the one you need. If not let me know which one is closest to yours. [thumb]

dhbfaster
May 26th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Steve
Need a little help...my father in law...old car expert extraordinaire (actually his specialty is ignition systems)...tried powder coating like 20 years ago both himself and using outside coaters and he had problems with it chipping off. I think the powder is simply better now?
He's coming to visit in a couple weeks....any thoughts on how to convince him that powder is better now? I'm thinking I need one of those powder coated paint cans for him to play with or something, but he's a very techey type of guy and would like to understand the "why is it better now." It's not something I lose any sleep over but it would be fun to win him over on this one.

doghows
May 26th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Twenty years ago powder was not much better than paint. Plus they only had three colors. Put it to him this way, what was he using for a phone twenty years ago? How did he get all his information twenty years ago. Technology advances so fast now days if you stop and think about it your already behind.
Send him to the web site and there are link on there to point you on the right direction, or if you want come by the shop when he's here and I'll show him the difference. [thumb]

dhbfaster
August 10th, 2014, 10:44 PM
Steve, Can you powdercoat this window mechanism? I'm thinking not, but I figured it's worth asking. IF you can't, can you blast it without damaging it? OR...anyone have any tips on restoring these? It's pretty stiff. Seems like a grease fitting would have been good.
and does anyone know if the orange bushing is supposed to turn?

Jeff W
August 10th, 2014, 11:16 PM
The orange roller should spin freely. New ones are about $2.00
I lubed and replaced all of mine when I had the glass out. When they don't spin, the glass channel wears right through the plastic roller.

Luva65wagon
August 13th, 2014, 10:43 PM
I know these well and I'd not suggest PC on them - not unless you drill the rivets and pull the two-way brake parts out first. The rest (less those parts) would blast and PC just fine. The part around the crank is the two-way brake that allows you to turn the handle in both directions and when you let go of the handle it doesn't take off on you. Out of the car these should operate that way too. If it wants to unwind the spring on you on its own, this brake is broken and needs to get repaired. They were packed with grease, yes, but getting at them to grease them is one of those things most wouldn't have done anyway. Jeff hit it correct with the plastic rollers, so nothing more to add there. Just get all new ones.

dhbfaster
January 11th, 2015, 08:37 PM
Finally....I have all the seat frames and a sizable bin of parts all ready to get to Steve....[yay]

Roger- what's the status of your wheels? Did you already get them or can I pick them up for you?

If anyone is headed over, I'd sure like to piggy back my stuff with you...if I head over, I'd prefer to get the most out of it and help someone else out too. :shift:

Let me know.

Luva65wagon
January 12th, 2015, 10:47 AM
Roger- what's the status of your wheels? Did you already get them or can I pick them up for you?

I'm 'in the queue' according to Steve, but the queue appears to be very long. So not sure you can wait that long to get your stuff over there. I think the sooner you get it over there the sooner your stuff will find its way into line. If my wheels are done when you get there, great - otherwise I'll arrange a trip when they are ready to go.

doghows
January 12th, 2015, 12:41 PM
Ok I give the squeaks are killing me time to grease them.
Roger the tires are off the rims and I started blasting this am. If all goes well they should be done by weeks end.

Don I sent you a pm...[thumb]

Luva65wagon
January 12th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Squeaks?
What squeaks?
No squeaks here, man...
Just answering Don's question.
Yeah, that's it.

:rolleyes:

doghows
January 12th, 2015, 02:02 PM
They should be done by Friday. You wanted them hot pink right:WHATTHE:
Yea ya Wimbledon white I know. They are pretty dirty so I'll do my best to clean that groove out that always give me trouble.
One down four to go. [thumb]

Luva65wagon
January 12th, 2015, 03:18 PM
It's a truck - no car shows for it. So don't beat yourself up. Pre-heat them was the trick, right?

Thanks - as always. Your efforts are massively appreciated.

doghows
January 14th, 2015, 12:40 PM
Ok for those of you wondering here is a brief overview of what it takes to powder coat wheels.
Sandblast clean.

doghows
January 14th, 2015, 12:42 PM
Phase two, hang the wheels and run them through the oven to do a burn off. This removes any grease and or oils from your hands plus melts out any crud you might not have gotten with the sand blast!
Then apply the powder.

doghows
January 14th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Phase three, roll cart into oven for final cure. This means brining the substrate material (wheels) up to 375* for 15-20 minutes. Now that cure time includes the cool down time so if you leave it in the oven the whole 20 minutes it's overcured. So you need to account for the powder to continue to cook as it cools.
The viola your finished product. As soon as they are cool to the touch the are ready to have tires mounted and go into service.
This whole process on this set of wheels took about four hours total. About two in blasting and cleaning and then oven times, cooling times, and powder application time. Normally the shop charges about $100 per wheel for this process. BUT I do give very deep discounts to club members. :D

doghows
January 14th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Here is a closer view of the finished wheel.
Roger come and get it!!:banana: or Don come and get them and bring your stuff.

You know I still haven't hooked up my windshield wipers? Hint hint.

redfalken
January 14th, 2015, 05:38 PM
Them's pretty! My tires don't have a lot of miles on them but I think they've been on for probably close to 10 years!! Time to replace so this spring I'll be getting a new set for sure. This would be a good time to have my wheels powder coated. Rangoon Red! Or something close to it.

Luva65wagon
January 14th, 2015, 08:36 PM
AWESOME! They look awesome. Did the pre-heat deal with the bridging we saw on my Flarechero wheels?

Now I gotta find some tires and poverty caps to fit them.

As usual, Steve comes through. Muchos gracias. [BOW]

doghows
January 14th, 2015, 08:51 PM
After the first blasting I ran a dental pick in the groove, then a pre-burn, then the dental pick again, quick touch up in the glass bead cabinet, and then the color coat.
Yes they look awesome almost as good as mine!:ROTFLMAO:

doghows
January 17th, 2015, 02:00 PM
Don stopped by my shop today, I gave him the quick tour. Sorry I didn't have a lot of time to chat Don. He dropped off half his car for coating and picked up Rogers stuff.
Hope you like them Roger and Don I'll have yours ready soon. Thanks guys.

dhbfaster
January 19th, 2015, 10:34 PM
Enjoyed the visit Steve...here's a picture of half my car! [thumb]
Some of those engine parts are half the visual look of the engine compartment...that's why they're in your hands Steve. Expecting perfection! [yay] and on those seat frames too...:ROTFLMAO:
I was really surprised how little paint was left on the seat frames after I got all the junk off of them. By the way...don't forget to tell that kid that there is a section of the front seat frames that you can see...:NERVOUS:
Seriously though, I sent the paint chip for the medium ford blue color to match...in the mail today, but there was no mail today! So, hopefully it will be there wednesday. That blue is darker than I previously thought. [thumb]
Now I can't wait to see the stuff when it's done...:D

Luva65wagon
January 21st, 2015, 09:56 AM
Probably the best use of emoticons I've seen...

Thanks to Don for picking up my truck wheels from Steve and meeting me last night with them. They look awesome Steve. I've very happy with the results. I'd say you have wheel powder coating down to an art. I may just have to fix your windshield wipers now...

:BEER:

doghows
January 21st, 2015, 11:16 AM
I thought you'd like those. Now to fix the red ones. :D

Wipers just need wired up. I've been too lazy!!

doghows
January 27th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Can anyone identify these parts? I know they belong to a club member but I'm getting old and can't remember. I did mention I'm over fifty now right??

Just kidding Don hers your blue, I'll be doing all the black tomorrow. There is a good chance I'm driving to Seattle on Saturday. If so do you want to meet up? Send me a pm if you do and I'll know in the naext day or so if I'm coming ove.

dhbfaster
January 27th, 2015, 05:16 PM
Nice- what happened to hot pink??;)

Planning for those to be the jewels of my engine compartment...I hope they like as nice in person because I haven't been able to look at that picture since lunch time... :D

doghows
January 27th, 2015, 05:42 PM
I was runnnig low on the pink so we settled for the blue. They came out good but like all 50 year old parts they do have their little bumps and bruises. Now they they are just shiny blue bumps and bruises.
Black is on the racks for tomorrow. I'll post up pics when they are done for you. I'll keep you posted on the delivery schedule as well. Not sure if it will all fit in the car my friend wants to drive over!:NERVOUS:

dhbfaster
January 27th, 2015, 09:11 PM
Sounds good Steve...I'm "saving" Granddads Falcon, not replacing it with a new one! A few shiny bumps and bruises can be good sometimes. AND...thanks for the club discount. :BIRTHDAY:

dhbfaster
June 14th, 2015, 10:33 PM
Steve, can you match a silver like the paint in the picture? If so do you have it in stock?
I didn't see anything close on Cardinal paints, but I thought it might be worth asking.

dhbfaster
June 14th, 2015, 10:34 PM
And...the picture. I'm thinking about the inside door trim.
This stuff is actually kind of pearly. (Is that really a word?)

dhbfaster
June 17th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Steve? You on vacation? ;)
just bumping this up

doghows
June 17th, 2015, 03:44 PM
Sorry been swamped and I missed it.
I don't have an exact match but I'm sure I have something very close. Just give me some time to do any parts right now. We're back logged about 3-4 weeks right now. Good problem to have but not time to play.
Is that a textured color or smooth? I have both so just a sample we could match to would do. Let me know thanks Steve. :o

Luva65wagon
June 18th, 2015, 08:24 AM
We're back logged about 3-4 weeks right now....

Tell Bill to quit bringing you stuff. That should help. :p

doghows
November 12th, 2015, 06:40 AM
Bill has been a little MIA lately? He pops in here and there.
Good news is we are finally back on track so if any of you have those winter projects news the time.
Maybe get those custom wheels really custom?!?

doghows
November 12th, 2015, 06:41 AM
Even the big stuff if you like.