PDA

View Full Version : Free Chain Hoist

pbrown
December 8th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Anyone want a new in box chain hoist? Come and get it and do it soon.

Call me at 206-818-7281 if interested or reply to this thread. I'm in Ballard.

SmithKid
December 8th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Do you know it's capacity?

pbrown
December 8th, 2013, 04:59 PM
3 Ton

SmithKid
December 8th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Way more than I need. I just need to lift 500lb or so (5th wheel hitch). Sounds like it would be too heavy to just temporarily use and put away.

Jeff W
December 8th, 2013, 08:19 PM
If Gene or another club member doesn't want it, I will take it for my brother in law. He has a shed in Oak Harbor and can use it with his Bronco rebuild. He is pulling the body off the frame and the whole works. I can ask my local delivery boy to stop over and get it out of your way.

BPVan
December 8th, 2013, 09:22 PM
If Gene or another club member doesn't want it, I will take it for my brother in law. He has a shed in Oak Harbor and can use it with his Bronco rebuild. He is pulling the body off the frame and the whole works. I can ask my local delivery boy to stop over and get it out of your way.
It's nice to be the boss

Jeff W
December 8th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Er... yeah, the boss. Don't tell my wife ;)

But I'll take it only if a club member doesn't want it. Gotta put my Falcon family first.

pbrown
December 9th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Way more than I need. I just need to lift 500lb or so (5th wheel hitch). Sounds like it would be too heavy to just temporarily use and put away.

It's not as large as you might think for a 3T. You might want to check it out.

falcon cobra
December 9th, 2013, 03:07 PM
So does it weigh 3 ton or will it lift 3 ton :WHATTHE:....jh

Jeff W
December 9th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Tell your wife she can wrap it up and put it under the tree. What else do you get for a guy that has everything.

Googling and looks likek most 3 ton chain hoists weight about 40 pounds. Hell of a lot easier to move around than the 500 pound 5th wheel rig.