PDA

View Full Version : 1960-62 wiring diagram manual

woodstocka1
December 14th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Have wiring manual that I will share with any one with that is in need of a copy . Hope it helps.[yay]

Luva65wagon
December 14th, 2013, 02:59 PM
How will you share it? Perhaps scanning it and saving off as PDF? If you don't have the means, send it on over and I can do that for everyone.

woodstocka1
December 14th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Why don't you send your address on a P.M. or send fax # and I can send you a copy of the manual and you can take it from there .the manual covers Chassis Wiring ,Turn Signal Circuit ,Exterior & Instrument Lamp Circuits , Instrument Gage Circuit , Air Conditioning and Power Tail Gate Window ,it would probably be best as you can enlarge the copies and you can sent them where they are needed .....THANKS OSCAR

Luva65wagon
December 16th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Oscar,

Sent you a PM!

Thanks!

woodstocka1
December 17th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Sending diagram today , sorry it took so long . hope it helps ,Have a merry Xmas & new years .........OSCAR:3g:

Luva65wagon
December 17th, 2013, 04:11 PM
No sweat! Thanks and the same to you and all the others out there we only type at and don't see in person. Happy holidays or Merry Christmas, or whatever it is you consider acceptable this time of year. You just never know these days...

:rolleyes:

woodstocka1
December 17th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Let me know when you receive it and if it gets lost I'll send it again and its merry Xmas & happy new years ......Take Care OSCAR