PDA

View Full Version : 1962 Falcon door lock

GermanGeorge
December 22nd, 2013, 12:08 AM
Hi, I'm looking for a passenger side door lock for a 62 tudor, I don't need the key, just the lock with the little spring loaded key hole cover, and if you happen to have the retainer clip I'll take that too.
Thanks,
George

Gina K
December 22nd, 2013, 04:49 PM
I have an assortment of them, not sure what the retainer clip is but they seem complete. They are bagged in sets but I'm not sure if the are actually keyed the same or not. I don't want anything for them just want someone to put them to good use. Let me know if you want them.

GermanGeorge
December 24th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Hi Gina K,
I did find one from woodstocka1, but I haven't seen it yet, and I will still need a set of them for my other 62, so if you want to get rid of them, I'd surely appreciate it, and as far as the keys go, that doesn't matter.
Thanks,
GermanGeorge

Gina K
December 24th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Great, glad you can use them. These were parts I got from my brother so I'm not sure what is what but some are bagged in sets of two and I have one that has four in it. I would think the set of four are from a four door. Tell me what you can use and an address and I'll get them in the mail. If you want to give me you're address through a more private way my e-mail is falcongirl@broadstripe.net.

GermanGeorge
December 24th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Thank You So Much Gina K,
That would be really great if you would do that, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.
Thanks Again,
GermanGeorge

woodstocka1
December 27th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Sent lock Dec 24 let me know if you received it Thanks and have a good one:banana:

GermanGeorge
December 29th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Hey woodstocka1,
Thanks, I'll let you know as soon as I get it.
GermanGeorge

woodstocka1
December 30th, 2013, 04:08 PM
[thumb] You sent too much if you need some thing else the postage w ill be on me ,have a HAPPY NEWYEAR OSCAR

GermanGeorge
December 30th, 2013, 05:40 PM
No sweat Oscar, I'll let you know if I need anything, Happy New Year
to you and yours.
GermanGeorge

GermanGeorge
December 30th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Thank You Very Much Gina K,
I got the locks today and they look great,I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help and generosity, Best Wishes to you for a Happy New Year.
GermanGeorge

GermanGeorge
January 3rd, 2014, 05:06 PM
Hey woodstocka1, just touching base with you, no sign of the lock yet,my e-mail
is gshud - at - yahoo.com if you want to contact me.
GermanGeorge

woodstocka1
January 3rd, 2014, 08:16 PM
It should have arrived by now ,if it doesn't arrive by Sat. let me know and I'll return your money . I just mailed it in a large envelope so maybe it got lost or stolen . hope Yu had a good New Year...OSCAR:confused::confused:

GermanGeorge
January 3rd, 2014, 09:33 PM
Thanks Oscar, Thats why I gave you my private e-mail address, so we could talk privately and see if maybe it went to the wrong address,I don't want you to post my address on this forum,maybe you could respond to my private e-mail and give me the address you sent it to, but anyway ,we'll figure it out, I hope you and yours had a great New Years too.
GermanGeorge

pbrown
January 4th, 2014, 11:14 AM
There is also the Private Message feature of the site. That works well for trading email and mailing addresses.

GermanGeorge
January 4th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the tip.
GermanGeorge